the Rift

Paranoia Is In Bloom

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
 Myrddin</style>

Hearing Psyches words, before he felt her, Myrddin stepped deftly aside to let her pass. He simply adored the way that she spoke; the subtle emphasis in her speech which indicated the anger underneath, yet was so technically polite, at the same time. Her linguistic abilities were impressive; the old stag would have to find the time to tell her so. Surely you would react the same if a massive dragon came out and attacked you? The young stallion inquired, seemingly hoping to win their sympathies. Briefly, Myrddin considered scolding the youngster for being such a poor guard in the first place; No he would not have reacted the same way, for he would have been aware of Mirage's other form. He would not have acted as a guard, if he were so stupidly naive. However, to voice such an opinion would also be to cast doubt on Psyche's abilities as a leader, and he would not give this youngster any ammunition.

With an angry toss of his head, he threateningly wove intricate circles and signs in the air using his gnarled and twisted antler of a horn as a stylus. "You would be wise to refrain from informing me how I would act, youngling" He replied, his voice edgy with anger and arrogance. If Myrddin had a pet peeve to top all others, it would be when others spoke so sloppily as to assume what others would do, in a similar situation. This youngling had no idea of Myr, or what he was capable of. However, he continued speaking like such a child, he would soon find out. Before that could happen, Myrddin was interested to see how Psyche would react to being spoken to so colloquially.

"I wonder...All this blood.." Myrddin said, his whiskery muzzle scenting the acidic and unmistakable scent of blood around at the gruesome scene, "You must have wounded Mirage quite significantly, for this blood surely did not come from you." Myrddin spoke with false moderation in his voice, as if he truly believed that Xanthos should receive recognition for his valiant act of wounding the escaped prisoner. However, he did not pretend to hold up this charade for very long: "There would be blood oozing from you, if it had been her doing. But surely that isn't the case, as i'm quite sure you would have passed out by now. Tell me youngling, how ever did you do it?" His blind gaze narrowed, piercingly at the stallion, as he chuckled heartily, as if preparing to hear some great tale of dragon-slaying.

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 12-30-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 12-30-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Xanthos - 01-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Myrddin - 01-02-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Solstice - 01-03-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Paranoia Is In Bloom - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 11:26 PM