the Rift

Let the Children Play [Cera/Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lana's ghostly figure could be seen trotting over one of the thousand of sand dunes. Her silver mane and tail flew out behind her as there was a light breeze rolling down the dunes. Although she felt she didn't want to explore outside the Throat yet she was already feeling new found confidence at being in just the Throat alone. I wonder if there are any other foals? She couldn't remember the last time she had played with others around her age. She felt she had had to grow up faster then others,learn things before she needed to because she simply needed the skills to get away. Get away from the stallion who had made her life a living hell. No Lana don't think of him. Saruman. Shut up! Saruman. Shut up! The breeze in the wind became stronger as she realised she was at the top of the dune,sand rolling out in front with a hole filled with water.

Gazing on she saw two foals by the lake. One a colt,painted with a sandy color and a snowy white with wings sprouting from both sides. The other a creamy filly without wings but instead a horn,coming out as a weapon from he head. Freezing for a second Lana wasn't sure weather to go down or not. They both seemed to know each other already and what if they didn't want to know her? She shifted her weight,guessing they had seen her. Well here it goes... She gingerly started heading towards the river and the two foals. Standing not far from them she turned her head to the side in a shy but pretty way. Oh I wish Levi was here now. But there was no time to be thinking of Levi,the foals would think her weird if she just stood there, wouldn't they? "Hey i'm..i'm Lana.." Her voice trailed of as she kept a weary eye on them both not knowing what to expect.

Messages In This Thread
Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Mystique - 12-30-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Cera - 12-31-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Lana - 01-07-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Mystique - 01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Cera - 01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Lana - 01-17-2013, 04:59 AM