the Rift

Let the Children Play [Cera/Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I smile,slightly awkwardly, as they greet me. I am glad though that I have meet two my age,well around my age for I could tell they were both younger then me by quiet a bit but I do not mind. They are more close to anyone my age I have meet here. The first other foals I have met here. The first foals I have met in years. A strange feeling runs though me that I have never felt before,a urge to get to know more about them. It isn't a horrible feeling. In fact,I quiet like it and want to get the feeling more. My smile turns into one not so awkward as I look from Cera to Mystique,oh and Ilaria. I gaze upon the little red creature with a curious kind eye.

As my gaze turns away from the panda I notice the scar running across the colts chest. I look up in horror,catching the look of his emerald eyes,then I soften my gaze. "It is lovely to meet you both but,Cera,who has done that to you?" My voice is soft and kind,I don't want to feel like I am asking questions before I even know them well but..surely? If someone could do that once I'm sure they would do it again,to him or someone else.

[Sorry bad post,and it took a while:p]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Mystique - 12-30-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Cera - 12-31-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Lana - 01-07-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Mystique - 01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Cera - 01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Let the Children Play [Cera/Open] - by Lana - 01-17-2013, 04:59 AM