the Rift

[FALLS] Long and Dark December

Adeamus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A soft voice in the distant carries a joyous harmony of song, tone, and melody. As she finishes the first part, he looks to the direction of the song. Seeing no one their, but conforming their presence, the melody starts again. He takes a moment to process the singing. It sounded so sweet, he admired just listening to it.

A golden figure walked into his view. Her voice pierced the silence after her singing. My name is Romani, warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, and this is Kasai, my companion. He had never seen a stripped animal like that. He didn't fear the animal, but he was cautious and unsure.

The cub looked at his wings shocked, curious, and wanting to play with them. He kept his wings folded and tight against his cherry coat. Nearly white orbs flicked back and forth between the two. "Hello Romani, and Kasai..." He paused unsure if the cat-like thing could understand him. He continued. "I am Adeamus, a traveler in this place. I have lived on the outskirts of this place, watching, wondering, and seeing. It seemed safe..." He trailed off slightly and peered for a quick moment at the cat thing. "And it may be, but for now I am cautious." When he finished, he realized he had said a lot, and thought he should give her a chance to speak.

Like him, she was easy on the eyes and ears. A palomino, he believed. She had white feathering on her legs. Her companion was young, that was obvious, but the cat was very unusual to him. It was white with ebony lines that were streaked up and down and only up and down.

He wasn't dismissive of the pair for two reasons, the cat intrigued him, and the mare was from Foothills. He flicked on ear back and analyzed them while waiting for a type of response from either of them.

Messages In This Thread
Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 12-31-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 12-31-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Romani - 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Long and Dark December - by Adeamus - 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM