the Rift

Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

T o l i o
more than meets the eye

It seemed even Birdsong's influence could do little in the Steppe. It was too cold, too violent for the magic of the Earth God to touch. Perhaps it would remain that way forever, blanketed in white. Forever untouched, explored only by those thought crazy and ones who were too curious to stop themselves. For now, it was only the Basin members who dared to venture into its icy depths. After all it held fond memories for them, the home they had gone to after they were banished from their territory. Though Tolio hadn't been there for that part, it had still been the first place he'd ever lived in Helovia. These fond memories of Mauja and Faelene helped replace the ones that tore at his mind with a viciousness he couldn't keep himself from. Healed the wounds with gentle caresses of long past conversations and meetings.

Lean muscles were all that kept him moving, though he didn't trek forward. Merely shifting in place, plume flicking out at the snow idly. Tolio didn't have the bulk to survive off his own body heat, much too feminine and slim for it. Because of this he had to keep up constant movement to assure his limbs didn't fall numb. Movement over the snow had his gaze flickering away from the icy horizon, cranium tilting curiously at the stud that approached. Dark charcoal in color, with locks that spread all along his spine and a horn that Tolio had never encountered before. As he ventured closer, icy blue eyes met silver and Tolio gave a welcoming smile. His words were gentlemanly and respectful, and Tolio turned to face him better. "Hello as well," dipping crown respectfully in return to his kin. "Oh, don't worry at all! You're not intruding," giggling and smiling, deciding that if he wanted the bad memories to disappear he should extend friendship towards someone else. The Basin scent clung to the nameless man, but the ice must have dulled it on Tolio's for he asked of his allegiance. "Yes, I am of the Basin. Though I don't think I've met you...I'm Tolio. May I ask your name?" Settling back patiently with a slight smile as he asked this.

Smile dropped and sadness took over his visage when asked if he was well. If he hadn't known better, Tolio would have assumed the stallion was asking after his sanity. "I am well, friend. I have had my heart twisted by someone I saw as a sister, though she saw me as someone else. It is merely emotional pain, one I am trying not to linger on." Giving himself a finality with those words, shaking himself and straightening up with a glowing, honest smile directed towards his brother member.

Messages In This Thread
Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 12-31-2012, 03:58 AM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-06-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Mauja - 01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-11-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-30-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM