the Rift

Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

T o l i o
more than meets the eye

Boyish face turned to Zikar-Sin when he rolled his name experimentally off his tongue. Tolio found everyone spoke your name differently, and was actually quite interested by that fact. Different intonations and sways to their syllables. Blinking widely at him when he said it was a fine title. Clearly surprised as he stared at him for a few moments before realizing what he was doing and glancing away. It wasn’t his fault that he’d never had somebody say that. "I…thank you," he replied, smiling softly. Laughing when Zikar-Sin called him sir, plume swishing against his legs and shaking his head while he giggled. ”Oh dear, don’t call me sir! It makes me feel so old!” Giggling softly as he tried to quell the little bubbles of laughter he was cursed with. Perhaps that curse was what also birthed him gay. It was an amusing thought. Turning his eyes to the darker stallion, mercury eyes sparkling with amusement. ”Can I call you Sinny?” Teasing but also half serious. He liked giving nicknames, it made friendships form faster and helped it stick in his brain. That and it was fun, essentially. The banter was distracting, and he found himself enjoying the brief conversation while it lasted. It was a shame that he had to breach the subject of Phaedra though, and it brought his mood down a few notches to remember everything that had transpired between them.

What surprised him, however, was Zikar-Sin’s apparent and rather sincere concern. Tolio found himself shocked once again within moments, eyes turning owlish once again. Then softening with gratitude, pleasantly surprised to find somebody who cared so much about him when they hardly knew each other past their names. After a few moments of silence Zikar-Sin stepped closer and Tolio let him, hardly even noticing the decrease in personal space. Tolio didn’t have a ‘bubble’, and didn’t mind at all. He was a rather touchy stallion, after all directly after meeting Phaedra he’d had his muzzle over her withers in a comfortable embrace. Without having any romantic feelings for her at all. He still doubted she had any for him despite Faelene alluding to such, but it made it easier to explain to Zikar-Sin. Completely oblivious to how the stallion was taking it in the first place. If he did, he would probably be amused and think he was adorable for his misunderstanding of the phrase.

Zikar-Sin never once blinked and Tolio kept their gazes locked the entirety of his speech, as if entranced by his words. Stuck in the limbo of his similarly colored irises as the words flowed through him and stuck directly onto his brain. Face softening more and more as he spoke, realizing quite suddenly that he rather liked the brute. He was forward, passionate. Almost intense as he spoke, probably why Tolio was so helpless to avoid his gaze. It was so unique, so new. Tolio was curious and excited to learn more about him, but was also deeply touched by what he had to say. When he finished Tolio was speechless in comparison to the multitude of words Zikar-Sin had spewed. No, spewed wasn’t a very good word. His speech had been eloquent, moving, touching. Spewed was a horrendous word to use in any way in comparison to Zikar-Sin. However his inability to form words must have given the cream maned stallion time to realize that he was intruding on a rather personal and sensitive topic for Tolio. In an instant he was nearly fumbling over himself to apologize, while Tolio looked on in confused amusement. It was endearing, in a way. So completely different from the composed manner he had grown used to that Tolio was nearly surprised. But he also wanted to coo at him, finding it absolutely adorable. It wasn’t particularly fitting, considering Tolio was much slimmer and at least a year younger. But he still had the urge nonetheless.

Giggles took over him once again, completely taken by the unique stag. Shaking his head slightly as he tried to stop laughing in his girly way long enough to actually speak, waving it away as he had no words to use. ”No, no! Not at all!” Finally getting the giggling under control he took a few breaths in order to stabilize himself and actually speak without seeming impaired, breathless, or simply idiotic. ”There’s nothing to forgive, silly. I wouldn’t have told you what was wrong in the first place if I hadn’t wanted to talk about it.” Smiling sweetly, sincerely. Keeping his face open to ensure that Zikar-Sin understood that he was telling the truth and was honestly unbothered by the fact that Zikar-Sin was, as he said, ‘intruding’. ”I have nothing to hide, truly. And you said all the right things. I feel much better now.” Lifting his eyes to meet Zikar-Sin’s again, showing the happiness and laughter that still glowed on his face. It was true, Zikar-Sin’s peculiar ways had successfully driven all unhappy thoughts from his mind.

Messages In This Thread
Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 12-31-2012, 03:58 AM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-06-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Mauja - 01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-11-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-17-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 01-30-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: Painful Expectations | Zikar-Sin - by Tolio - 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM