the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Honey suckles on tawny silver, his wings secured close to his rib cage. The two different colors were almost contrasting, but strings of backs, tans, and silver tied his handsome appearance together. His broad shoulders and neck were built strong for fighting. His legs were the perfect indication for speed, as they were for fighting. Muscles surrounded his lengthy body, as he slowly walked in the grove. He had never seen such a… uh… well romantic place. Levi was not more of the romantic type, but if he were to be here with Phaedra then it would make him all different. For some odd reason, he had a strong attraction to her, but it was not for her stunning looks, it was because he saw her beauty on the inside as well. The first time they had met, Levi had fallen like an idiot in front of her, not knowing what the heck was happening as he lie unconscious on the ground. The sooty princess had come running to to his side calling his name. He somewhat had forgotten everything when he hit his boyish head, mistaking Phaedra for an angel. Once realizing that it was Phaedra he had felt extremely embarrassed… that was not a good thing. The thing was she was a total mystery to him as well, and Levi really wanted to solve it. It seemed like she was giving him clues, but he honestly had no clue. Love was stupid and heart breaking. Levi figured that she only wanted to keep him as a friend since there were many others that she was intrigued by (Apollo:D). Why would she want to be with him anyways, he was nothing even close to what she could want? He probably couldn’t offer her that much anyway, but he would sacrifice anything for her.

Well, that was enough of her since now there was a glum look about his face. Blue-silver tinted flecks shimmered dimly as he looked into the reflection of the lake. A dashing, but sad-ish stallion looked back. He wanted to splash the water of himself, thrashing at it until it was disfigured by ripples, but he did not have the strength. “Why does love have to be so complicated?!” He shouted, anger raged through his vocal chords. Like a whip on skin, the pain rose to his stomach when he had shouted. Now, he wanted almost nothing to do with her. Levi begged his body to not let himself think about it, but his body refused his wishes. “There’s almost nothing I can do.” He thought. It was hopeless trying to give up or proceed on; he guessed he would just leave everything how it was.

A soft breeze gently blew as he stepped into the icy water. A numbing sensation arose to his knees and stomach as he submerged them with the icy liquid. He was so numb, that the sensation actually felt relaxing to him. Opening his massive vulture wings, he let the silvery threads dangle on the top line of the waters. He cringed as they had not got used to the feeling yet, his wing tips seemed to shrivel. After time they to became numb as well and relaxed slowly gilding on the surface. Pressing himself further and further, he finally reached a point where he could swim. The glowing waters reassured him how much he actually liked the water.

It was not much time before Levi had grown tired of the waters. Stretching each leg out one by one, he slowly felt the mushy underground lift him towards the shore. He was going a bit dramatically slower than he should have, but he figured no one was around to see it anyways so who cared. Levi had finally arisen in the surface. The icy sensation trickling down his muscles, his mane darker with silvery highlights had made his appearance a bit different. He almost looked like he was glowing from the way of the lighting. He looked suddenly dashing as he sharply shook some of the water off wondering what he should do next.

"blah blah blah."

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

“Kasai, sweet, don’t run off!”

The words were heard, but clearly weren’t obeyed as a little black and white bundle of fur came barreling through the thick greenery of the grove. The little tiger’s padded paws made little noise as she moved, her tail flicking back and forth and ears pinned low as she ran on. Her childish mind was locked in the game that she and her bonded had started, and although she had good intentions, Kasai was prone to getting carried away with such games.

This was a prime example; Romani had counted to ten to allow the cub time to hide, and now she was paced as a trot as she tried to keep up with the nimble tiger. While small and still somewhat clumsy, Kasai could be sly when she needed to be… Right now, the Haflinger surmised, was definitely not a good time to be doing so. There could be others in the area, others who might harm a small tiger babe without a second’s thought should they spot her, and Kasai was still far too small and young to be able to defend herself from the brute size of an equine.

“Kasai, get back here!”

The cub continued her frolic through the grove, oblivious to those around her. Ducking beneath a group of thick bushes that snagged on her striped coat, the tiger came to an abrupt stop as her eyes landed on the form of a Pegasus stallion. For a moment Kasai wondered just what it was, before her mind recalled the Pegasus that she and Romani had met in the Threshold. He seemed nice enough, and like this one that stood before her now, his wings looked positively exciting to play with. That thought, however, came after the fear of meeting a stranger, and an alarmed cry left the deep barrel of her stomach, floating through the air.

Not too far behind, Romani heard the call. Panic welled within her breast. Her bonded should never make a sound like that; a cry of fear and uncertainty… Picking up her trot, palomino pushed through the thick shrubbery that Kasai had crawled under, and her wide azure eyes softened as she spotted the said cub.

“There you are… Don’t ever run ahead of me like that again, do you understand? You could have been seriously hurt.” Moving towards the cub, Romani’s azure eyes spotted what had startled the young Kasai. A silvered Pegasus was stepping from the water of the grove, looking quite upset at something, and the urge to protect her bonded made her swivel her ears back. The warrior’s ivory mane was tousled from her mad trot through the trees, her thick tail flicking from side to side, and with a huff the mare moved forward, forelegs stepping over Kasai’s tiny frame to put her beneath the protection of her compact body.

For a moment she watched the stranger, how he moved with a dramatic sort of slowness. Was he hurt? Scenting the air, she tossed her head. No, he wasn’t. The air was devoid of the coppery smell of blood, or the musky rank of infection. Not knowing if he had spotted her or not, the mare spoke up, her tone guarded and careful. While most of the individuals Romani had met in Helovia so far were nice, that didn’t mean that there would be those in this land who held ill intentions.

“Greetings, sir… I apologize if my cub here has interrupted your peaceful retreat. If you’d like, we can take our leave.”

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The icy liquid had started to dry since Levi had been out of runoff sea that relaxed his body. Since it was BirdSong, it was starting to get hotter in the atmosphere. Levi had finally forgotten about Phaedra, and for some reason the cool water had cleared his mind of any negative thought. Suddenly, Levi heard a slight brush in the shrubbery nearby. Levi stood tall, silver gaze shifting towards the target to see what the sound was. A loud shriek pierced through the woods cutting into his eardrums. Stunned by this, he jolted a bit, his angular body thrashing out and kicking. His ankle was now pushing through the mucky sands as goose bumps tingled all over his body. He slightly lost his balance from the mushy sand, heart pounding heavily he started to calm down. His ears pricked forward as he heard a furious, but more concerned tone talking to someone. “There you are… Don’t ever run ahead of me like that again, do you understand? You could have been seriously hurt.” Levi was so baffled by this that he instinctively stepped forwards trying to make out any kind of figure. It was quite easy to see in this light, but he still couldn’t make out any figures. A sudden strike of adrenaline rose into him as if he were about to spar with someone. He dearly wanted to chase whatever was in the shrubbery, pinning them down to see what ever these horses wanted.

Love was finally out of the brute’s heartbroken mind. Somehow the water had relaxed him so much that it seemed to release him of any sort of trouble. Now his thoughts were concentrated on what the heck was in the bushes. Resting his gaze just upon the target, he was hesitant whether he should charge or not. Maybe it was no harmer and they were just here as well as him? Opening his mind to the endless possibilities it had seemed that the decision was made for him. Suddenly out of the bushes a golden pelted mare and a tigress that seemed to follow along. Surely this beautiful tiger was her companion? It had to be the way it had followed her and seemed to be kind.

“Greetings, sir… I apologize if my cub here has interrupted your peaceful retreat. If you’d like, we can take our leave.” Honey like vocals shattered his plan. This mare was so lucky that he had not almost attacked her! That would have been extremely bad and Levi probably would have killed himself if he physically had hurt a mare. Catching her icy blue eyes, his silvery gaze reflected hers. A kind smile emerged from his maw as he examined both the mare and her tigress companion. “Hello miss, No apologies needed! You have not interrupted me at all and may stay if you please I would be happy to have you and your tigress here.” His gaze fell upon the mare again as he then looked towards the stunning tigress. Chuckling he flickering his mane towards his neck. “I was about to go investigate that awful shriek, was that you? And are you alright?” A look of concern washed among his emotions. He felt the need to help her if she needed help. She seemed very kind from just the way that she had addressed him. How polite and she obviously had class and manners.

"blah blah blah."

Romani

The warrior’s ever vigilant gaze remained locked on the Pegasus as he approached, firmly remaining where she stood. He didn’t seem to be a threat, by his physical presence alone, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t change his mind and attack her the moment that she let her guard down. Tilting her head slightly and ivory forelock draping dramatically over her face, she took in his words. They were kind, polite, and unwillingly Romani felt herself relaxing, albeit slightly.

‘Hello miss, no apologies needed!’

“If you’re certain that we won’t be a bother, good sir, then we shall stay,” She said politely with a kind smile, only speaking when he had finished. Beneath the protection of the Haflinger’s compact barrel, Kasai stuck her head out from behind the mare’s right foreleg, curious blue eyes taking in the stranger’s appearance. She seemed to feel that he was not a threat as well, but refrained from stepping out completely from her hiding place. Romani chuckled. It wasn’t the best of places to hide, especially when the handsome Pegasus could still clearly see her. “I could do with the company, you see.”

That, and, she was always open to meeting new individuals. As long as they wouldn’t try to harm her, or her bonded, of course. Glancing down at the cub, the palomino shook her head, crisp azure gaze raising back to that of the grullo’s silvered ones. His next inquiry of her wellbeing was somewhat surprising, and the mare tilted her head in curiosity for a few moments as she tried to remember just what the stallion was talking about. Awful shriek? Suddenly it dawned on her, and Romani laughed, head tossing and her thick mane flopping to the other side of her neck.

“Oh, that! That was Kasai, my companion here. She tends to scare herself sometimes, you know, especially when she escapes my sight and wanders off on her own.” Chuckling to herself then, Romani sidestepped a few paces to the left so that Kasai was in plain view, and she lowered her muzzle to nudge the cub reassuringly. No harm would come to her from this stranger, she was sure of it. Looking back to the Pegasus once more, she tipped her head in a courteous bow. “My name is Romani, warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, and this is Kasai, as I’ve already said. May I inquire your name?”

Kasai’s eyes looked from her bonded back to the stranger, orbs wide in astonishment. Her little pink nose twitched as she inhaled the stag’s scent, but more than anything her eyes were locked on the strange wings sprouting from the grullo’s shoulders. Just like when they had met Adeamus in the Threshold, she was captivated by the feathered appendages, and wanted nothing more than to play with them.

[OOC: Sorry for the poor and short post, dear… XD I’m just not with it tonight.]

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The golden palomino reminded him of his love Phaedra. Her light coloring, with eyes like the sea, pretty figuring, and adorable companion was more so of what reminded him of her. His silvery gaze examined her closely. She looked as if she were a warrior as well. Her strong legs and muscled figure, she definitely seemed like she was a warrior or maybe she was just a fit mare? That was really interesting to Levi as well. Either way, he liked how kind she was with how she spoke. No one had ever been as kind to him as this mare was acting right now. And anyway, she was way to pretty to be a warrior to Levi. Any male would probably stop in their tracks to just look at her beauty. Plus, they would be charmed immediately by her classy manners.

Her ivory glow made him relaxed as her honey like tone rang. “If you’re certain that we won’t be a bother, good sir, then we shall stay,” Kind eyes searched for his gaze. Catching her ice blue gaze back he wanted to greet her as he would greet any horse, but since his tragic incident with Phaedra he would not even greet her physically, but just with the words that popped into his mind. His attention was then turned to the little tigress that lurked beneath Romani’s side. Sending her a slight smile, his eyes seemed to smile to her as well. “I could do with the company, you see.” Levi was quite confused why this mare could use company. Was she sad? Hurt? Depressed? The thoughts rushed through his head like millions of miles per hour. Wanting to know more about her he politely said “Is everything alright? I could help you if you needed any.” Pressing his concerned gaze back to hers, he stepped a bit closer, but not by much so she would not feel intruded. The golden fae seemed to be a sweet girl, but was she someone who Levi should be around?

“Oh, that! That was Kasai, my companion here. She tends to scare herself sometimes, you know, especially when she escapes my sight and wanders off on her own.” Levi chuckled by how she was so enthusiastic she was with Kasai. Well, that did explain the shriek and why there was someone talking in a concerned voice. “Ah, that explains a lot then.” He briefly laughed before finishing his sentence. “I was un sure if everything was alright, but I am glad that it was only her and she is not hurt.” A drastic smile emerged as Romani had stepped to the side so that Levi could see Kasai. Her pearl little nose twitched as she curiously stared at him, her orbs wide with wonder. Levi hadn’t noticed that the tigress wanted to play with his feathery wings. “It is a pleasure to meet you Kasai.” Talking clearly and kindly Romani had once again caught his attention. “My name is Romani, warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, and this is Kasai, as I’ve already said. May I inquire your name?” Aha! So she was a warrior! Levi had figured she was, but it was so inspiring to him when women wanted to be warriors as well. His cool grey gaze lingered among her, intrigued with that she was saying. “It is an honor to meet you Romani and Kasai, but of course you may know my name! My name is Levi and I am also a warrior of the Dragon’s Throat.” Clearly his tone rang with a smile.

[OOC: :O If that was your bad then I would love to see your best! No dear, it was good. You are such a good writer and trust me it’s not as bad as this horrible post :p I will do much better soon, but this week has been a tough one as you know.. ]

"blah blah blah."

Romani

‘Is everything alright? I could help you if you needed any.’

The concern he displayed for her wellbeing was flattering, especially since they had literally just met one another and were still, technically, strangers. His silvered orbs eyes widened slightly in curiosity and alarm, and she watched with some curiosity of her own as he took a tentative step in her direction. It was almost as if this grullo Pegasus was respecting her space, by not overcrowding her smaller, albeit compact frame with his larger size and wingspan. It was nice to see; a gentlemanly trait, no doubt. Romani’s dark lips curled slightly into a gentle smile and she shook her head.

“Oh, I’m just fine, thank you… It’s just, lately, you see, I’ve been finding myself to my thoughts so often that I don’t spend time with others besides Kasai. She’s been taking up all of my attention; not that I am bothered with it. I’m honored to have received her. It’s just that sometimes I miss the company of my own kind.” The last thing she wanted was for anyone to think that she wasn’t grateful for the tiger cub who became her beloved companion. The said cub looked back up at her and gave forth a soft sound, a gentle ‘meow’ that was far too scratchy to belong to a tame cat. The sound caused the mare to chuckle and she once more lowered her head, pressing her blazed muzzle to the black and white cub’s fur. “Yes, I’m very grateful for you, sweet.”

Directing her attention upon the male as he began to speak, proclaiming his name – Levi - and that he was a warrior as well, the Haflinger’s interested were immediately perked. Ears swiveling upright and eyes sparking with excitement, she spoke, pleased that they had at last found a common ground. “I’m honored to meet you then, Levi, Warrior of the Dragon’s Throat. I’ll admit that I’ve never stepped foot in your herdland, but I’ve heard quite a few things about it. Perhaps, if you have the time some day, you could tell me more of the Dragon’s Throat?”

While Romani never doubted her decision in joining the ranks of protection in the Foothills, sometimes the mare found herself wondering just what the other herds were like. She hadn’t step foot in one other herd, and it was all out of respect, rather than simply not wanting to. Did she want to? Yes, of course! She’d love to meet others who lived in Helovia, who knew of places that she did not… It was all due to the blood of the adventurer that still pumped heavily in her veins, despite her promise of settling down and protecting her home.

Kasai had been completely oblivious to Levi’s kind gesture, as she couldn’t understand other equines when they spoke to her. His tone, however, wasn’t lost on her, and the soothing baritone of his voice caused her to feel more at ease in his presence. Standing out in the open wasn’t so bad anymore. As if to prove her sudden bravery to the two equine’s, little Kasai began exploring the grassy area around them, sniffing around with her twitching nose. If there was anything that the cub truly wanted to do, it was swat at Levi’s majestic wings… Of course, she wouldn’t harm him, not in the slightest.

Feeling the playful yearning flow from her cub through their internal bond, the Foothills warrior shook her head with a soft, affectionate chuckle. “She’s a strange thing sometimes, I swear… I believe she wants to play with your wings.” As she said this, Romani had to pause at the end of her sentence to laugh once more, her muscled body quaking slightly in her laughter, “It’s a common thing whenever we want to meet a Pegasus, I’m afraid… Something about wings entices her.” Shaking her head and tossing her ivory mane back, she proffered Levi another grin, azure eyes twinkling in merriment. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind allowing her to play?” It was, perhaps, a bold question for her to ask, as she imagined that the wings of a Pegasus were its most prized possession. If Levi turned her inquiry down, the palomino wouldn’t be surprised.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

“Oh, I’m just fine, thank you… It’s just, lately, you see, I’ve been finding myself to my thoughts so often that I don’t spend time with others besides Kasai. She’s been taking up all of my attention; not that I am bothered with it. I’m honored to have received her. It’s just that sometimes I miss the company of my own kind.” Romani did not have to support herself in her words for Levi understood what she meant. Her genuine way of saying it was very kind since she did not want it to look like she was dissing her lovely tigress Kasai. Yes, it would definitely get boring if it was just you and your companion because didn’t they end up being almost like a brother or sister? After a while, Levi figured they must get annoying and so the company of others should be a help fill in the gap. “Don’t worry Romani, I would gladly keep you company as well as Kasai if you would like?” His silver gaze seemed to smile at her too as he meant every word he had just said.

Palomino near yin and yang; light markings of gold combine with raven and snow as Romani nuzzles Kasai on her cheek. Soft skin aligns in towards her skull and neck as Romani nuzzled her gently. An almost scratchy meow returned to her as Romani spoke to her in words of wisdom. Levi slightly chuckled as if were like a soap opera. Almost imagining it, he could see this… Romani always chasing her beloved companion, Kasai, not listening to one word she shouted. Kasai racing to find her tiger love as Romani sees her with a boy. Romani chases the two off, but finally catching her bringing her home, but only to find her out and about the very next morning. Levi shook his square head as he gave a slight half smile, since he was lost in his thoughts.

Levi enjoyed Romani’s company since she was not that type of girl to be like “Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but I just met you so fuck my bayybe” (In the tune of Call me Maybe) She was so respectful and sweet. Levi had always wanted that in a women, but it’s a too bad that he was already “in love” so it would be hard to break that one. “I’m honored to meet you then, Levi, Warrior of the Dragon’s Throat. I’ll admit that I’ve never stepped foot in your herdland, but I’ve heard quite a few things about it. Perhaps, if you have the time some day, you could tell me more of the Dragon’s Throat?” Could she get any more polite? Levi had never been around such polite classy horses before. Maybe it was just the Throat? Perhaps the Foothills were a kind, polite area where horses lived very peaceful? Levi wanted to know more about the foothill since he had never been to another herd area in his life either. Temptations were flying as he could not wait for Romani to come and visit him, maybe when she did they could have a friendly spar? Bowing before he spoke, it was a gesture that he had accepted her kindness and respected her as well. “The pleasure is all mine, Romani. Levi emphasized Romani since he liked the sound of it “Of course Romani, I would not mind telling you about it at all! In fact, maybe you could come visit sometime since you have not been there. Actually I am very fascinated with hearing about the foothills myself. Seems like a lot of fun because I have never been there either.” Genuinely smiling, the warm honey tone spoke with class to her as well. He liked how he was being classy and not trashy!

“She’s a strange thing sometimes, I swear… I believe she wants to play with your wings. It’s a common thing whenever we want to meet a Pegasus, I’m afraid… Something about wings entices her. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind allowing her to play?” The friendly tone relaxed himself as his gaze trailed the little tigress, Kasai, who was wondering around the area. “Pshhh I don’t mind at all! Do these wings look easily breakable to you? Take your best shot Kasai, I wouldn’t mind.” Trying to act all big and tough, surely Kasai could hurt his wings. Wings were a delicate thing and of course they could get strong, but it took lots and lots of training which Levi was still working on. Shaking his golden-silvery wings, he taunted Kasai to get them.

"blah blah blah."

Romani

It was nothing to Romani to recognize her social skills, or the eloquent way that she naturally spoke. It was all engrained inside of her since she had been able to understand her parent’s words and lessons… After all, Ossic Briar, her homeland, was a place full of respect and genuine kindness. Everyone treated each other with respect, and all younglings in the herd were required to learn such lessons in etiquette in their early years. Romani had barely been a year old when she had met with the Queens of the herd, and engaged them both in active conversation. Of course, all of that was a long time ago, before her adventurer’s spirit had stolen her away from her home…

Now, though, her home was the Foothills. Was she still loyal to Ossic Briar? Of course. There would never be a part of her that wasn’t, but that was a lifetime ago. Now, there were so many opportunities in front of her; new individuals to meet, and a new life calling… The warrior couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

Levi’s reassuring words, that he would keep her company, made the palomino smile and she nodded her head, a slight dip that caused her forelock to sway before her azure eyes. “Thank you, Levi.” He then proceeded to speak of his home, the Dragon’s Throat, and how he was also curious about the other lands, displaying an open fascination with her home, as well. While she had no problem in letting the Dragon’s Throat warrior into the herd to show him around, she knew that it would be unwise with the civil war that was raging between the leads… It was all madness. Resisting the urge to shake her head to rid the thoughts from her mind, the Haflinger focused once more, speaking softly with kind undertones.

“Maybe one day, we can trade visits,” Romani said, raising a dark grey hoof and pawing idly at the ground, ivory tail swishing to shoo the flies from her hide, “I’ll show you the Foothills, and you can introduce me to the Dragon’s Throat. It may have to wait, however… Things in our herd have been hectic lately, for less than a better word. When things calm down, I’d gladly take you up on that invitation.” While she didn’t mind telling Levi what was truly going on within the Foothills, she refrained. It was the privacy of the Foothills herd and it needed to stay that way. Of course, it was nothing against the Pegasus stallion…

As Kasai continued to prowl playfully through the grass, Romani’s eyes glanced between the cub and the grullo, a grateful expression crossing her lips. Ever since they had met Adeamus in the Threshold, the palomino mare knew how badly her companion yearned to play with the feathered appendages. A pretty smile crossed her lips, eyes twinkling with gratification. “Thank you, Levi," Romani said again, "you’re too kind.” Turning her head to face her companion, she sent the cub an internal sign, beckoning her to ‘come’. The young tigress paused in her exploration and looked back to Romani, and let out another growling meow before returning to the two.

The white and black creature’s eyes landed on Levi’s wing, watching with pure fascination as he stretched the appendages out, shaking them back and forth in a teasing manner. The cub fell for it hook, line, and sinker, and hunkered down in the thick grass of the grove. Her ears fell flat against her skull, tail flicking left and right in her concentration, and abruptly Kasai pushed herself into the air, front paws outstretched to try and catch hold of the Pegasus’ wings. Of course, due to her smaller size and Levi’s much taller one, Kasai missed, landing upon the ground with a soft ‘oof!’

Watching the cub, Romani couldn’t help but laugh at her antics. “Almost, sweet! Come on, try again.” She said encouragingly, gaze drifting once more to Levi’s face as she laughed. It was all in games, of course, but the compact mare knew that one day, such playful skills could mean the difference between life and death. Idly she wondered if Levi was aware that he was helping to teach the cub such an important skill of life. Following the mare’s advice, but deciding not to leap into the air to try and catch the wings, Kasai merely sat in the grass, raising her right paw to bat at the feathery things whenever they grew close to her face.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Romani was sure such a sweet mare for sure, but was she someone Levi could give his trust to? It wasn’t that he did not like her or want to trust her, it was just Levi had issues giving his full trust to horses since his past… When he was just a young colt, his parents had abandoned him in the throat when he was just a few months old. Levi had to learn to fend for himself, eat, train, and survive. That was why Levi had such a hard time in the beginning trusting. No horses really came to help him since he was always on the run, but when they did he would try to attack and thrash out at them because he was too scared to even trust one horse.

Thinking about his herd, he really did not appreciate, until a few months ago, how lucky he actually was to have such an amazing herd. His leader, Kri, was such a great leader. He could not believe how much the Throat had accomplished since he was there. There were more ranks, citizens, and most of all he actually stepped up to the plate and accepted that he wanted to be a warrior. Levi felt that he had missed many years of helping the herd, and it was time for him to be responsible and respectful to his herd.

Romani’s reassuring voice rang around his ears as she snapped him back to reality and not his thoughts. Levi did not think since he was usually always wrapped up in his devious thoughts. “Thank you, Levi.” Her silky tone rang. Levi was so shocked that he started breaking out with goose bumps all over his body. Someone was thanking him? For what? He did not even really do anything; he was just being himself to this lovely mare. She was so kind, sweet, and a great horse Levi wanted nothing more to be her friend. Levi took an instant liking to the golden palomino, but it was not the way that anyone would think. She was truly attractive, but he saw what was on the inside before he even considered what she looked like on the outside. She had already unlocked some of the trust that was withered away in Levi. Romani was so beautiful, on the inside and out, that the grullo felt like he was not even good enough to stand in her presence. “You’re welcome Romani.” Levi said almost like a question. He wanted to ask her why she was thanking him, but he figured she was just being polite. He already liked her and knew that they were going to be great friends in the near future.

“Maybe one day, we can trade visits,” She gracefully stomped her ivory hoof to get the flies off of her. “I’ll show you the Foothills, and you can introduce me to the Dragon’s Throat. It may have to wait, however… Things in our herd have been hectic lately, for less than a better word. When things calm down, I’d gladly take you up on that invitation.” A kind smile emerged up Levi’s maw. He was very interested in going to the Foothills, it really seemed so interesting. Stepping closer to her, he still gave her space, but he liked to look into her ice gaze. They were just so beautiful that he could not resist. “I’d like that.” Taking a moment to just think he paused “I hope everything is alright in your herd, Romani. If you ever need help or time to just get away I would gladly help you out. You can talk to me whenever you need.” His silvery gaze searched for hers as he did mean every word he said.

Kasai was not forgotten, but just quiet for the moment. Levi hadn’t noticed that she was creeping closer towards him because he had agreed to let the white tigress play with his wings. “Thank you Levi,” Romani had said one again “you’re too kind.” Levi felt almost honored that she seemed to respect him so much. “I’m too kind? You’re the one who is very polite and classy and almost too good for me to even be here. You are the kindest most genuine horse that I have ever met.” He could not help himself since he felt she needed to know what an amazing horse she really was. A slight ‘oof’ interrupted his serious moment as Kasai had missed his wings. Arching lower, he made them easier for her to reach since she was just a cub. Romani kept reassuring Kasai that she could do it as Levi stayed as a target for the lovely Kasai.

"blah blah blah."

Romani

You can talk to me whenever you need.

It was an open invitation of friendship, a declaration of commitment and devotion that Levi was offering her. Unwillingly a brilliant smile crossed the mare’s lips and she nodded almost gratefully, her azure eyes shining just as bright as the smile that jeweled her expression. Lifting her head, she met the Pegasus’ silver orbs once more.

“Your offer is a kind thing, Levi,” Romani murmured softly, her words true, heartfelt, “And your words are truly flattering. It’s nice to have a friend like you in such hectic times.” For these times, were indeed, hectic. Or at least on a personal scale they were. Perhaps Levi would be the kind ear who would listen while she spoke of the troubles that she had been encountering lately.

Growing quiet, she watched with that same joyous expression as Kasai continued her play. From where she sat, tail flicking left and right and ears swiveled backwards, the cub was oblivious to the conversation between the two equines. Her only goal was to catch her prey, or in this case, one of Levi’s outstretched wings. Out of kindness he had lowered his wings so that her smaller frame could easily reach them, and Romani sent the cub an internal warning that she needed to keep her claws to herself. It would do no good to pull a feather from one of Levi’s marvelous winged appendages.

It was as Kasai continued to play, batting at the wings as they passed over her head that Romani spoke up once more. Maybe, just maybe, Levi would have some insight into some of the troubles that the palomino was dealing with.

“Levi, if I could ask you a question…? As a friend, of course.” She smiled, emphasizing the world ‘friend.’ It was all up to him. She was more than willing to consider the grullo a friend, but it was up to him to accept that invitation, as she had done earlier. “Have you ever completely forgotten someone? Like… You can’t even remember meeting them? There’s someone who claims that she knows me, but I honestly can’t remember her for the life of me. She said that she knew me, that she was my friend, but I just…” Romani trailed off, biting her tongue as she looked away from Levi’s silver eyes. This was so hard to explain… Hopefully Levi wouldn’t think her crazy for speaking of her plight.

“I’m merely… Curious, I suppose you could say, if you’ve ever experienced anything even remotely close to this.”

[OOC: Here you are, deary. :3 Sorry for the wait! <3]

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

“Your offer is a kind thing, Levi,” Silver orbs flickered as Romani spoke only kind words to the brute. Bowing his head slightly, he showed all due respect to her and the white tigress Kasai. It almost felt as Romani had said the words from her heart, meaning everything she had said. It was almost baffling that she was so kind, no mare had ever been this kind to him, not even Phaedra. Yes, Phaedra was a kind mare, but Romani was different. The irony manned fae seemed to be true to herself, and know exactly what she wanted. She was so composed, was it possible that a horse could be already figured out at such a young age? It was almost um-real to Levi, but he respected it in every way wishing that maybe one say he would be able to be as composed as she. “Romani it it’s not a problem, I hope one day you will take my offer up.” His raven colored mane flickered from his neck towards the other side. The bugs were starting to annoy him since they were buzzing their business all over his neck. “And your words are truly flattering. It’s nice to have a friend like you in such hectic times.”

Friend? Romani considered him a friend? He was so flattered that she wanted to be his friend and already considered him one. He considered her as one too; he felt as though they had an instant friendship connection it was almost like they were long lost friends. His silvery gaze searched for hers as he gave her almost a look of concern “I would not give me just all the credit.” The grullo joked smirking at her “You are flattering yourself and I think that is why we will probably end up being good friends because you are trust worthy and seem to be true to yourself.” Levi slightly flickered his tail from annoyance with all the bugs. Baffled that she said “hectic” times, he watched her with comfort. “What do you mean? Your herd? Well if you don't mind me asking.”

The gentle bat from Kasai’s paw relaxed his square figure. He was starting to feel tense because he felt concerned for the palomino’s life. He wanted to know what was going on with her and why everything was so hectic. She seemed to have control of herself, so he was sort of bewildered that she really was not okay on the inside. The question rang around his head as she spoke to him again. “Levi, if I could ask you a question…? As a friend, of course.” A slight confused grin appeared on his face. What did she want to ask him, but as a friend? Pressing himself only a step closer, he wanted to make sure that she understood that he did care and accepted her offer as to be her friend “Of course Romani, anything for my friend.” His ears perked forwards waiting for the fae to answer what he might had been waiting to hear. Anything she wanted to ask him, she could ask away and actually she did not need his permission to ask anything. She could feel as open as he wanted and honestly just ask anything “Have you ever completely forgotten someone? Like… You can’t even remember meeting them? There’s someone who claims that she knows me, but I honestly can’t remember her for the life of me. She said that she knew me, that she was my friend, but I just…” She seemed to pause as Levi tried to process the thought into his head. He had never really forgotten anyone, but he was sort of a du brain. Maybe he had and just forgot? No he could not have possibly forgotten since he did remember most of the horses he met.

Levi was a bit stunned by the question, but he looked away putting his thinking face on choosing the right words to say to Romani, but he had almost forgotten that she was not done speaking “I’m merely… Curious, I suppose you could say, if you’ve ever experienced anything even remotely close to this.”

“Romani, I wish I could tell you that I have. Well, I guess I sort of have, but it was so long ago I’m not sure if I will be telling the right story. When I was younger my parents had abandoned me all by myself until I was old enough to basically take care of myself. I was still young of course, but that is really all I could think of… nothing like that had really happened to me. Do you want to explain it more? I would not mind if you wanted to, maybe I could help you?”

[OOC: It's alright love<3 I love Romani posts!]

"blah blah blah."

Romani

Romani released a soft sigh, watching Levi’s reaction carefully with azure eyes. Surely he wouldn’t think she was crazy for her admittance? Surely not. At his words, explaining how his parents had abandoned him and left him alone to fend for himself, a thought that caused the mare’s blood to boil in unfairness, it seemed he was truly trying to help. He truly believed her. Oh, she was lucky to have found such a friend who readily trusted her plight. His lack of memory with his parents, however, wasn’t like the kind that she felt… For she hadn’t been in Helovia too long, since Frostfall, and there were events before that which she could recall without a moment’s hesitation.

She smiled, despite the sudden sadness that she felt. “I’m afraid that I can’t… Explain it more, I mean, for there’s nothing else that I can remember. It’s like… Well, it’s almost as if we met, this mare and I, and every encounter we’ve ever had was simply pulled from my memory. It’s hard to explain, I know, but that’s the best that I can do.”

It was obvious by the truly enraptured expression on Levi’s face that he wished to help her, and the Haflinger desperately found herself wishing that she could offer him more information as to maybe why her memory had become so faulty. Levi was a good, kindly stallion, and the palomino was beginning to think that if she asked him something, anything, no matter how pointless or stupid, he would gladly attempt to fulfill her request simply because they were friends. It was a good feeling, knowing that she could trust him so readily.

“I was thinking that perhaps I could go and find her again, and maybe she could tell me more about our meetings before-hand. Maybe, if she explained things to me, I could remember… Or, at the very least, we could try and become friends again. What do you think?” Tilting her head, Romani’s mane cascaded down her neck in an elegant way, truly curious as to what Levi’s opinions were. Would he agree? Or perhaps have a better suggestion? At this point in time, Romani was open for nearly anything.

[OOC: Short post is short. XD]

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

“I’m afraid that I can’t… Explain it more, I mean, for there’s nothing else that I can remember. It’s like… Well, it’s almost as if we met, this mare and I, and every encounter we’ve ever had was simply pulled from my memory. It’s hard to explain, I know, but that’s the best that I can do.”

Levi’s head cocked to the side as he looked at her azure gaze with bewilderment. She can’t remember them? He thought in confusion. He was more so confused on when she said that when she encountered a mare, the mare seemed to pull from her memory… how peculiar. “Hmm, I wish I could say that I had an idea of what it was, but I do not know.” Levi’s face wrinkled with confusion as he looked into the distance, thinking. “Do you think that maybe you dreamt of someone like her and she just looks familiar? Or maybe you have met her before, but something happened where you just can’t remember her or maybe you don’t want to?” Pressing his thoughts together, nothing that he had just said made any sense. “Ugh, I’m sorry Romani, nothing that I just said made sense… I just honestly do not have a clue.”

His voice was clear with a tender stress. He felt that Romani was now a friend and started to feel worried even for her. Levi wished he could help the palomino fae with her troubles, but he just did not seem to have the answer today. The way her expression was, he could tell that if she would give him more information she definitely would because she seemed to appreciate him. His gaze seemed to cascade towards her azure gaze. She was such a beautiful mare, but it was more on the inside and that’s why Levi liked her so much, trusting her immediately. Of course she was beautiful on the outside as well, for she was, but she was more so just beautiful because she was so kind. Her heart was surely filled with caring and pure kindness because she was the sweetest mare you would ever meet, surely Levi was clear of that.

Levi’s ears flickered as he listened to the irony manned fae speak. His raven ears pricked forwards gazing at her while she spoke. “Hmm.” Levi thought again as she asked for his opinion. What was his opinion going to be? She had made a good point on if she should meet with his mare again and really if she wanted to know what happened or if they had met before, then maybe Romani should. A aha moment struck into his thoughts as he brought them to his lips. “Romani, I think you should meet with her again. Maybe once you hear the things she tells you, you will remember again! And if you wanted company, I would not mind taking you there… well if you wanted me to.” A smile merged on his maw thinking about her getting her memory back. Levi hoped that the fae did.”

[OOC: It’s fine dear, don’t worry <3]

"blah blah blah."

Romani

Lifting her head once more to regard the grullo stallion standing before her, Romani could easily read the confusion and contemplation that danced within his silver orbs. It was clear that her predicament was truly puzzling, and the mare felt a pang of warmth that he seemed so interested. Her plight was far from a simple one, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t willing to try and help her.

“No,” Romani began softly, a soft exhale caressing her velvety vocals as she spoke, “I haven’t dreamt of her, I know that. I’m sure that we’ve generally met, but I just don’t know where we’ve met each other, or when. I can’t imagine anyone who could be as good as an actor as she was…” The palomino’s features twisted slightly as she lost herself to her thoughts, wondering just what she could say. Levi’s sudden devotion to her caused her to want to express her plight as well as she could, for him to better understand. “I don’t think I’ve gotten into a fight… I sport no wounds from anything that might warrant my memory being stolen. And of one person in particular? It’s… Strange.”

Abruptly, though, the mare’s previously troubled expression brightened, her dark lips twitching for a moment before upturning in a gentle smile. Her azure eyes met Levi’s silver orbs, and she lifted her muzzle, nostrils flaring. He was so kind, so genuine… What a gentleman he was. Would his kindness know no bounds?

’Romani, I think you should meet with her again. Maybe, once you hear the things she tells you, you will remember again!’ His exclamation caused her to chuckle, the thick barrel of her girth quivering slightly with the movement. Still, the grullo Pegasus continued, looking even more eager with each word that escaped his throat. ’And if you want company, I would not mind taking you there… Well, if you wanted me to.’

If anything, Levi’s words caused her smile to intensify, her eyes glittering in unexpressed emotion. “Levi… What have I done that would allow me to have such a wonderful friend? If you wouldn’t mind coming with me, then I’d love to have you along. Having someone I know, and who knows of my problem, would probably help ease any tensions…” At her side, sensing her confused emotions, Kasai turned her attention back to the Haflinger and let out a soft growl of concern. The small cub wasn’t sure exactly what she could to do help the palomino, but through their internal bond, Kasai sent a feeling of warmth and love. The mare’s azure gaze dropped to the tigress, and her smile grew even more. “Yes, I think that will be a great idea…”

[OOC: Now, we have a plan of action! :D Unfortunately, Tay<3 is on absent, so I don’t know when we could get around to posting in the Foothills with Abdullah, but… Eh. XD]

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

“No,” Romani’s velvety voice began. As the palomino spoke, Levi’s ears pricked forwards still bewildered by what the fae was saying. She said that she did not dream of the mare, but that she had met her before, although, Romani was unsure of where or when. The brute take in her azure gaze wondering if she was as confused as he. Romani had to be what was he thinking?, in fact, she was probably more confused than him in a lot of ways. The brute could not imagine forgetting something like that especially if it was someone who could possibly know him very well, as the mare had said. The whole situation it was… weird. Levi wanted to see what Romani knew about the mare already. So far, she had said that she had not dreamed her, she did not spar with her, but she was sure she met her. Did she have some kind of memory loss problem? Maybe something that she did not know about?

“Well, at least you can say that much about her. She must be someone important if you can sort of remember her, as you said, but yes this whole situation is very…” Levi’s voice trailed off as he stared over Romani’s irony covered shoulder. Lost in his streams of thoughts, the brute thought of a word that would not offend her, but simply explain the situation. “Strange and baffling, that’s what it is.” Levi chuckled as he lifted his head up gleefully enjoying the moment. Romani had such a happy spirit and a kind hearted attitude. If Levi could have one thing in someone he loved, it would be someone like Romani because she was not full of drama, in fact, she was probably the opposite. She was caring, loving, and fun. What more could he ask for in such a friend?

The grullo’s silvery gaze met hers as she flared her nostrils at him. Romani looked so pretty when she did flare her nostrils, but something made Levi want to make her laugh. She was so stressed, but she did not have to be. He was here, and he wanted her to have some kind of fun. Pressing his maw closer to hers, he flared his nostrils lifting his raven lips showing his teeth. Crossing his silvery eyes, he made a durrr sound as he then whinnied high pitched. He could not even imagine how ridiculous he probably looked, but it did not care as long as his work paid off, making Romani laugh.

“Levi… What have I done that would allow me to have such a wonderful friend? If you wouldn’t mind coming with me, then I’d love to have you along. Having someone I know, and who knows of my problem, would probably help ease any tensions…

Levi’s emotions were strung with honor as she stated she was grateful to have such a wonderful friend like him. Was he really that good? Surely, he was not. If Romani knew about his past, actions, or his arrogance behavior she would immediately want to go away from him? Most horses he met turned on him anyways, but not because they wanted to because he gets hot headed fairly easy. Romani was not going to be like the others because she was different. She was much better and Levi very much enjoyed her company and could not wait for the next time they could meet. “Romani I was just thinking the same thing. I honestly don’t know why we met, but we did so I guess we were meant to be friends. I am so glad we met because if we didn’t I would not be this happy. You turned my bad mood into good, so thank you. Thank you for being a good friend to me… And yes! I will gladly assist you to meet with the mare or anyone else.” Giving a warm smile Levi wanted to nuzzle into her, give her comfort and tell her that he was there for her, but he was not sure if this was such a time for affection. Romani was confused, but excited why would he want to disturb her. Listening to her kind tone once more, Levi lowered his neck towards Kasai and nuzzled into the loving tigress. Raising his neck once again to meet with Romani’s gaze, Levi spoke once more. “It was great meeting the both of you.”

[OOC: Yay! Can't wait for round two of the dynamic duo lol. When Tay<3 comes back, we should definitely make a thread for them:D If she takes to long then we can have them meet again :P This was a fun thread so I am excited for the new one!]

"blah blah blah."