the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The golden palomino reminded him of his love Phaedra. Her light coloring, with eyes like the sea, pretty figuring, and adorable companion was more so of what reminded him of her. His silvery gaze examined her closely. She looked as if she were a warrior as well. Her strong legs and muscled figure, she definitely seemed like she was a warrior or maybe she was just a fit mare? That was really interesting to Levi as well. Either way, he liked how kind she was with how she spoke. No one had ever been as kind to him as this mare was acting right now. And anyway, she was way to pretty to be a warrior to Levi. Any male would probably stop in their tracks to just look at her beauty. Plus, they would be charmed immediately by her classy manners.

Her ivory glow made him relaxed as her honey like tone rang. “If you’re certain that we won’t be a bother, good sir, then we shall stay,” Kind eyes searched for his gaze. Catching her ice blue gaze back he wanted to greet her as he would greet any horse, but since his tragic incident with Phaedra he would not even greet her physically, but just with the words that popped into his mind. His attention was then turned to the little tigress that lurked beneath Romani’s side. Sending her a slight smile, his eyes seemed to smile to her as well. “I could do with the company, you see.” Levi was quite confused why this mare could use company. Was she sad? Hurt? Depressed? The thoughts rushed through his head like millions of miles per hour. Wanting to know more about her he politely said “Is everything alright? I could help you if you needed any.” Pressing his concerned gaze back to hers, he stepped a bit closer, but not by much so she would not feel intruded. The golden fae seemed to be a sweet girl, but was she someone who Levi should be around?

“Oh, that! That was Kasai, my companion here. She tends to scare herself sometimes, you know, especially when she escapes my sight and wanders off on her own.” Levi chuckled by how she was so enthusiastic she was with Kasai. Well, that did explain the shriek and why there was someone talking in a concerned voice. “Ah, that explains a lot then.” He briefly laughed before finishing his sentence. “I was un sure if everything was alright, but I am glad that it was only her and she is not hurt.” A drastic smile emerged as Romani had stepped to the side so that Levi could see Kasai. Her pearl little nose twitched as she curiously stared at him, her orbs wide with wonder. Levi hadn’t noticed that the tigress wanted to play with his feathery wings. “It is a pleasure to meet you Kasai.” Talking clearly and kindly Romani had once again caught his attention. “My name is Romani, warrior of the Windtossed Foothills, and this is Kasai, as I’ve already said. May I inquire your name?” Aha! So she was a warrior! Levi had figured she was, but it was so inspiring to him when women wanted to be warriors as well. His cool grey gaze lingered among her, intrigued with that she was saying. “It is an honor to meet you Romani and Kasai, but of course you may know my name! My name is Levi and I am also a warrior of the Dragon’s Throat.” Clearly his tone rang with a smile.

[OOC: :O If that was your bad then I would love to see your best! No dear, it was good. You are such a good writer and trust me it’s not as bad as this horrible post :p I will do much better soon, but this week has been a tough one as you know.. ]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM