the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

“Oh, I’m just fine, thank you… It’s just, lately, you see, I’ve been finding myself to my thoughts so often that I don’t spend time with others besides Kasai. She’s been taking up all of my attention; not that I am bothered with it. I’m honored to have received her. It’s just that sometimes I miss the company of my own kind.” Romani did not have to support herself in her words for Levi understood what she meant. Her genuine way of saying it was very kind since she did not want it to look like she was dissing her lovely tigress Kasai. Yes, it would definitely get boring if it was just you and your companion because didn’t they end up being almost like a brother or sister? After a while, Levi figured they must get annoying and so the company of others should be a help fill in the gap. “Don’t worry Romani, I would gladly keep you company as well as Kasai if you would like?” His silver gaze seemed to smile at her too as he meant every word he had just said.

Palomino near yin and yang; light markings of gold combine with raven and snow as Romani nuzzles Kasai on her cheek. Soft skin aligns in towards her skull and neck as Romani nuzzled her gently. An almost scratchy meow returned to her as Romani spoke to her in words of wisdom. Levi slightly chuckled as if were like a soap opera. Almost imagining it, he could see this… Romani always chasing her beloved companion, Kasai, not listening to one word she shouted. Kasai racing to find her tiger love as Romani sees her with a boy. Romani chases the two off, but finally catching her bringing her home, but only to find her out and about the very next morning. Levi shook his square head as he gave a slight half smile, since he was lost in his thoughts.

Levi enjoyed Romani’s company since she was not that type of girl to be like “Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but I just met you so fuck my bayybe” (In the tune of Call me Maybe) She was so respectful and sweet. Levi had always wanted that in a women, but it’s a too bad that he was already “in love” so it would be hard to break that one. “I’m honored to meet you then, Levi, Warrior of the Dragon’s Throat. I’ll admit that I’ve never stepped foot in your herdland, but I’ve heard quite a few things about it. Perhaps, if you have the time some day, you could tell me more of the Dragon’s Throat?” Could she get any more polite? Levi had never been around such polite classy horses before. Maybe it was just the Throat? Perhaps the Foothills were a kind, polite area where horses lived very peaceful? Levi wanted to know more about the foothill since he had never been to another herd area in his life either. Temptations were flying as he could not wait for Romani to come and visit him, maybe when she did they could have a friendly spar? Bowing before he spoke, it was a gesture that he had accepted her kindness and respected her as well. “The pleasure is all mine, Romani. Levi emphasized Romani since he liked the sound of it “Of course Romani, I would not mind telling you about it at all! In fact, maybe you could come visit sometime since you have not been there. Actually I am very fascinated with hearing about the foothills myself. Seems like a lot of fun because I have never been there either.” Genuinely smiling, the warm honey tone spoke with class to her as well. He liked how he was being classy and not trashy!

“She’s a strange thing sometimes, I swear… I believe she wants to play with your wings. It’s a common thing whenever we want to meet a Pegasus, I’m afraid… Something about wings entices her. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind allowing her to play?” The friendly tone relaxed himself as his gaze trailed the little tigress, Kasai, who was wondering around the area. “Pshhh I don’t mind at all! Do these wings look easily breakable to you? Take your best shot Kasai, I wouldn’t mind.” Trying to act all big and tough, surely Kasai could hurt his wings. Wings were a delicate thing and of course they could get strong, but it took lots and lots of training which Levi was still working on. Shaking his golden-silvery wings, he taunted Kasai to get them.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-05-2013, 10:13 AM