the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Romani was sure such a sweet mare for sure, but was she someone Levi could give his trust to? It wasn’t that he did not like her or want to trust her, it was just Levi had issues giving his full trust to horses since his past… When he was just a young colt, his parents had abandoned him in the throat when he was just a few months old. Levi had to learn to fend for himself, eat, train, and survive. That was why Levi had such a hard time in the beginning trusting. No horses really came to help him since he was always on the run, but when they did he would try to attack and thrash out at them because he was too scared to even trust one horse.

Thinking about his herd, he really did not appreciate, until a few months ago, how lucky he actually was to have such an amazing herd. His leader, Kri, was such a great leader. He could not believe how much the Throat had accomplished since he was there. There were more ranks, citizens, and most of all he actually stepped up to the plate and accepted that he wanted to be a warrior. Levi felt that he had missed many years of helping the herd, and it was time for him to be responsible and respectful to his herd.

Romani’s reassuring voice rang around his ears as she snapped him back to reality and not his thoughts. Levi did not think since he was usually always wrapped up in his devious thoughts. “Thank you, Levi.” Her silky tone rang. Levi was so shocked that he started breaking out with goose bumps all over his body. Someone was thanking him? For what? He did not even really do anything; he was just being himself to this lovely mare. She was so kind, sweet, and a great horse Levi wanted nothing more to be her friend. Levi took an instant liking to the golden palomino, but it was not the way that anyone would think. She was truly attractive, but he saw what was on the inside before he even considered what she looked like on the outside. She had already unlocked some of the trust that was withered away in Levi. Romani was so beautiful, on the inside and out, that the grullo felt like he was not even good enough to stand in her presence. “You’re welcome Romani.” Levi said almost like a question. He wanted to ask her why she was thanking him, but he figured she was just being polite. He already liked her and knew that they were going to be great friends in the near future.

“Maybe one day, we can trade visits,” She gracefully stomped her ivory hoof to get the flies off of her. “I’ll show you the Foothills, and you can introduce me to the Dragon’s Throat. It may have to wait, however… Things in our herd have been hectic lately, for less than a better word. When things calm down, I’d gladly take you up on that invitation.” A kind smile emerged up Levi’s maw. He was very interested in going to the Foothills, it really seemed so interesting. Stepping closer to her, he still gave her space, but he liked to look into her ice gaze. They were just so beautiful that he could not resist. “I’d like that.” Taking a moment to just think he paused “I hope everything is alright in your herd, Romani. If you ever need help or time to just get away I would gladly help you out. You can talk to me whenever you need.” His silvery gaze searched for hers as he did mean every word he said.

Kasai was not forgotten, but just quiet for the moment. Levi hadn’t noticed that she was creeping closer towards him because he had agreed to let the white tigress play with his wings. “Thank you Levi,” Romani had said one again “you’re too kind.” Levi felt almost honored that she seemed to respect him so much. “I’m too kind? You’re the one who is very polite and classy and almost too good for me to even be here. You are the kindest most genuine horse that I have ever met.” He could not help himself since he felt she needed to know what an amazing horse she really was. A slight ‘oof’ interrupted his serious moment as Kasai had missed his wings. Arching lower, he made them easier for her to reach since she was just a cub. Romani kept reassuring Kasai that she could do it as Levi stayed as a target for the lovely Kasai.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 09:42 AM