the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Romani released a soft sigh, watching Levi’s reaction carefully with azure eyes. Surely he wouldn’t think she was crazy for her admittance? Surely not. At his words, explaining how his parents had abandoned him and left him alone to fend for himself, a thought that caused the mare’s blood to boil in unfairness, it seemed he was truly trying to help. He truly believed her. Oh, she was lucky to have found such a friend who readily trusted her plight. His lack of memory with his parents, however, wasn’t like the kind that she felt… For she hadn’t been in Helovia too long, since Frostfall, and there were events before that which she could recall without a moment’s hesitation.

She smiled, despite the sudden sadness that she felt. “I’m afraid that I can’t… Explain it more, I mean, for there’s nothing else that I can remember. It’s like… Well, it’s almost as if we met, this mare and I, and every encounter we’ve ever had was simply pulled from my memory. It’s hard to explain, I know, but that’s the best that I can do.”

It was obvious by the truly enraptured expression on Levi’s face that he wished to help her, and the Haflinger desperately found herself wishing that she could offer him more information as to maybe why her memory had become so faulty. Levi was a good, kindly stallion, and the palomino was beginning to think that if she asked him something, anything, no matter how pointless or stupid, he would gladly attempt to fulfill her request simply because they were friends. It was a good feeling, knowing that she could trust him so readily.

“I was thinking that perhaps I could go and find her again, and maybe she could tell me more about our meetings before-hand. Maybe, if she explained things to me, I could remember… Or, at the very least, we could try and become friends again. What do you think?” Tilting her head, Romani’s mane cascaded down her neck in an elegant way, truly curious as to what Levi’s opinions were. Would he agree? Or perhaps have a better suggestion? At this point in time, Romani was open for nearly anything.

[OOC: Short post is short. XD]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Romani - 01-14-2013, 07:11 PM