the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

“I’m afraid that I can’t… Explain it more, I mean, for there’s nothing else that I can remember. It’s like… Well, it’s almost as if we met, this mare and I, and every encounter we’ve ever had was simply pulled from my memory. It’s hard to explain, I know, but that’s the best that I can do.”

Levi’s head cocked to the side as he looked at her azure gaze with bewilderment. She can’t remember them? He thought in confusion. He was more so confused on when she said that when she encountered a mare, the mare seemed to pull from her memory… how peculiar. “Hmm, I wish I could say that I had an idea of what it was, but I do not know.” Levi’s face wrinkled with confusion as he looked into the distance, thinking. “Do you think that maybe you dreamt of someone like her and she just looks familiar? Or maybe you have met her before, but something happened where you just can’t remember her or maybe you don’t want to?” Pressing his thoughts together, nothing that he had just said made any sense. “Ugh, I’m sorry Romani, nothing that I just said made sense… I just honestly do not have a clue.”

His voice was clear with a tender stress. He felt that Romani was now a friend and started to feel worried even for her. Levi wished he could help the palomino fae with her troubles, but he just did not seem to have the answer today. The way her expression was, he could tell that if she would give him more information she definitely would because she seemed to appreciate him. His gaze seemed to cascade towards her azure gaze. She was such a beautiful mare, but it was more on the inside and that’s why Levi liked her so much, trusting her immediately. Of course she was beautiful on the outside as well, for she was, but she was more so just beautiful because she was so kind. Her heart was surely filled with caring and pure kindness because she was the sweetest mare you would ever meet, surely Levi was clear of that.

Levi’s ears flickered as he listened to the irony manned fae speak. His raven ears pricked forwards gazing at her while she spoke. “Hmm.” Levi thought again as she asked for his opinion. What was his opinion going to be? She had made a good point on if she should meet with his mare again and really if she wanted to know what happened or if they had met before, then maybe Romani should. A aha moment struck into his thoughts as he brought them to his lips. “Romani, I think you should meet with her again. Maybe once you hear the things she tells you, you will remember again! And if you wanted company, I would not mind taking you there… well if you wanted me to.” A smile merged on his maw thinking about her getting her memory back. Levi hoped that the fae did.”

[OOC: It’s fine dear, don’t worry <3]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:14 PM