the Rift

Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Lifting her head once more to regard the grullo stallion standing before her, Romani could easily read the confusion and contemplation that danced within his silver orbs. It was clear that her predicament was truly puzzling, and the mare felt a pang of warmth that he seemed so interested. Her plight was far from a simple one, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t willing to try and help her.

“No,” Romani began softly, a soft exhale caressing her velvety vocals as she spoke, “I haven’t dreamt of her, I know that. I’m sure that we’ve generally met, but I just don’t know where we’ve met each other, or when. I can’t imagine anyone who could be as good as an actor as she was…” The palomino’s features twisted slightly as she lost herself to her thoughts, wondering just what she could say. Levi’s sudden devotion to her caused her to want to express her plight as well as she could, for him to better understand. “I don’t think I’ve gotten into a fight… I sport no wounds from anything that might warrant my memory being stolen. And of one person in particular? It’s… Strange.”

Abruptly, though, the mare’s previously troubled expression brightened, her dark lips twitching for a moment before upturning in a gentle smile. Her azure eyes met Levi’s silver orbs, and she lifted her muzzle, nostrils flaring. He was so kind, so genuine… What a gentleman he was. Would his kindness know no bounds?

’Romani, I think you should meet with her again. Maybe, once you hear the things she tells you, you will remember again!’ His exclamation caused her to chuckle, the thick barrel of her girth quivering slightly with the movement. Still, the grullo Pegasus continued, looking even more eager with each word that escaped his throat. ’And if you want company, I would not mind taking you there… Well, if you wanted me to.’

If anything, Levi’s words caused her smile to intensify, her eyes glittering in unexpressed emotion. “Levi… What have I done that would allow me to have such a wonderful friend? If you wouldn’t mind coming with me, then I’d love to have you along. Having someone I know, and who knows of my problem, would probably help ease any tensions…” At her side, sensing her confused emotions, Kasai turned her attention back to the Haflinger and let out a soft growl of concern. The small cub wasn’t sure exactly what she could to do help the palomino, but through their internal bond, Kasai sent a feeling of warmth and love. The mare’s azure gaze dropped to the tigress, and her smile grew even more. “Yes, I think that will be a great idea…”

[OOC: Now, we have a plan of action! :D Unfortunately, Tay<3 is on absent, so I don’t know when we could get around to posting in the Foothills with Abdullah, but… Eh. XD]

The true Soldier fights not because
He hates what is in front of him,
But because he loves what is behind him.

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Messages In This Thread
Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you fix my broken heart?[Romani] - by Romani - 01-19-2013, 12:33 PM