the Rift

Head Down [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

It was very odd, that a master so devoted as her daughter should disappear without her slave in tow. The shadow-mare knew that should the slave come to any lingering harm, the ice princess would be most displeased. But why leave, then?

But he was so irritating, stammering and groveling that way. Of course, it was fitting for his position, for his species - but she hadn't the patience for it. No, she would have preferred to simply kill the hornless and the skyrats. Perhaps he was dedicated to the service of unicorns - he certainly acted the part, in any case - but regardless, she did not want him in her service, even for so temporary a time that Sno was gone. Would it be temporary, though? Or would she be happy to just up and leave again? It had happened before, so why not?

And so she found herself stuck with a slave.

At least he had stopped stuttering.

"I don't know where Master Snö is! She's gone, Lady, and I can't find her! I haven't seen her since we first arrived! And that's why I've been following you! I thought you knew where she was! And the family rule... you know, serving the master, and when not needed, you serve siblings or parents, provided you do not break the master's rules."

She sighed, eyeing him with something akin to exasperation. What had the world come to, that she was conversing with an equine? It was a rueful thought. Odder still was that she had not attacked the brute yet - perhaps the position of leadership had tamed her. Even now she felt no need to lash out. Instead, she merely said gruffly, "Well, at least you stayed. You will continue to serve me until my daughter deigns to return. Do not disobey me." Amber gaze sought his, briefly, and held it. And do not leap in front of an angry unicorn again, even if it is to sacrifice your own sorry skin. Are you injured, then?"

[OOC | Yes, go ahead and jump in, lovely!]

""

Image Credit

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Snö - 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Head Down [Psyche] - by Psyche - 01-11-2013, 11:14 AM