the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Disappointed.

Levi was disappointed and out raged from the way he had acted towards Phaedra and Pluto. He let that silly game get to his head even though it did last a few moments. No words were able to describe how the sodden grulla was. Heartbroken, but still he liked her and would go running back to the sooty princess and be her prince that carried her away, spoiling her rotten. He wanted to tell her how much he liked her, and hope for those three words that everyone lived to hear. I love you.

Levi’s grey tone, sunken features and trudging figure had taken over. It was like Levi was possessed by some anti-Levi. One who wanted nothing to do with the world again… back to his old self. Great. Levi had finally had confidence in himself for the first time, starting to open himself and he had hurt himself, but most importantly Phaedra. Yes, she was a bit possessive and yes she was flirty, but Levi saw past even her slightest flaw. Noticing it or not, Levi was in a deep love trance over her, and could only think about her. Her perfect coloring, figure, face, and everything! Ugh!, I hate this! I hate this so much! Levi almost collapsed as he thought that. Closing his eyes in that deep thought almost made him fall. He was so done with this, that he just needed to talk this out. Someone who he could trust, someone who was helpful, someone who wouldn’t tell, someone who was a female. His first thought was of Sohalia, an instant connection. She was perfect! Why hadn’t he thought about this before? Sohalia was so perfect for this, and plus she had been running around over here since she was with her new love, Note. He knew that they would get along instantly and that’s why he had mentioned it to Sohalia and… her. She just had to be the one for him, she had to? It was not worth thinking about it anymore. His heart and brain thrashing out, fighting everything he thought of. No, this was his time to go find Sohalia. With the stallion went off looking for the snow white mare.

[Sorry it was so short! I have almost no muse left]

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM