the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I have been in Dragon's Throat for several days now. I remember them well; on the first, I arrived with Phaedra and met Note for the first time. There is no denying the instant bond that I shared with him, even before we spoke; there was something in his eyes - is something in his eyes - that is simply beyond description. But it made me feel alive for the first time in years. So I had joined the herd, more easily than I had thought I would when Rowan had first convinced me. I am glad that my best friend and my lover live in the same herd - I would have been hard put to choose between the two. But I have not had to, and so that is neither here nor there.

And now, here I am, a Scholar of the Dragon's Throat. I thought long and hard about how I would fit into the herd, and finally I have come to the conclusion that I haven't the stomach for fighting, nor for healing the wounds of those who would fight. The memories of my parents' demise are still vivid in my mind, and with them I shy away from the battlefield. But I am curious, and so similar to Rowan, and she is a Scholar. She enjoys her rank, she says, and so I have decided to follow her path. Besides, studying with a friend is surely far better than studying without one.

I have nearly forgotten that Levi, the stallion that had appeared on that fateful day that I agreed to help Phaedra with her quest; but when his grullo form appears on the horizon, I recognize him immediately. There was a time when I might have pretended not to see him in the hopes of avoiding contact, but something about having a home, a love, a family again has allowed me to open up. Were he a stranger, I would not call out; but he is not, and I do. "Levi!" My vocals are friendly, welcoming, and I wait for him to come closer.

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-01-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM