the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

He seems excited to see me, and I smile at him. I do not know him well, but I would indeed consider him a friend. After all, he had helped to find Note, had he not? And it would seem that he was my herdmate now, which drew a connection between he and I that even Phaedra and I did not share. I wonder vaguely where she's gotten off to, remind myself that I simply must find her soon, and then put her out of my mind. It is not her approaching me now, but Levi, and I will focus on him accordingly. He nears, passing the proximity of mere acquaintances, seemingly wanting to greet me as one would a friend - but then he stops, shies away, almost, and I eye him quizzically.

I would offer a nudge to the shoulder, but he seems almost guilty - but whatever for? Surely he knew that friends could touch without there being any meaning behind it, that he and I could indeed be friends despite my budding romance with Note. But I am baffled by his actions, and I do not wish to make him uncomfortable. I wait, and I am rewarded by words: "Sohalia, I am so glad to see you. How are things with you and Note going? I hope you two are working out alright," he says, but he seems distracted. I wonder if this is truly why he has sought out my company, to discuss my love life, or if he wants something else. I have just begun to respond when he speaks again, almost as though he cannot hold back.

"...but the main thing I came to ask, was your advice." Ah, there it is. Perhaps if I were a more self-centered fae, I would be offended by his rather brusque greeting. But I am not self-centered, and I am not offended. Instead, I frown slightly, concern coloring my bi-colored orbs as I gaze at him. "Of course, Levi, I will do my best to help you," I tell him, and I know that my worry for him shines through. He is restless, I can see that, and I'm afraid that I will not be able to help him. But then: "My advice is about Phae… Things aren’t going as I planned or hoped and well that’s why I came to you."

All makes sense now. I had wondered, initially, if perhaps Phaedra and Levi were romantically inclined. I miss very little on that front, I'm afraid, and I had put it out of my mind, deciding that Phaedra was not the sort of mare to fall in love, and that Levi was simply a bit overeager. But I suppose that I have assumed wrongly, for it is apparent that Levi, at least, cares for her. The question becomes, then, does she also care for him? "Why don't you start from the beginning?" I suggest. "And we will see what I can do for you."

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-02-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM