the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I listen in silence, bemused. Having only been newly introduced to the concept of love, I am unsure that I will be able to help him - but I think of my parents, the little I had of them, and my confidence is bolstered. They loved one another - that is, in fact, why I long so fervently for true love, my soul mate, for I am sure that one exists for everyone - and I had watched them love one another. They may have struggled at times, sure, but was that not was love is? To support and care for one another through the good times and the bad? To never allow anger to separate your hearts? To work through any differences? Yes, that is love, I am sure of it.

He had asked me a question before his story, and so I offer a quick answer: "Yes, Levi, I am a part of the Throat now. In fact, I have decided to be a Scholar. And do not worry about keeping me, my friend; there is no other place for me to be." It is truth, and it startles me slightly. Where has Note gotten off to? Shouldn't my place be by his side? I am careful to hide my worry, so as not to concern Levi, but inwardly, my thoughts whirl. I will have to find my stallion soon, so I will stop worrying about him.

Levi describes his feelings for Phaedra, and I weigh them carefully. Is it truly love that he feels, or simply infatuation? That alone will determine quite a lot, for there is indeed a difference. He loves her, he says, not only for her beauty, but for her personality; he wants to be there for her, to be anything that she needs him to be. I frown slightly. If he loves her, but she does not love him, then what difference will it all make?

And then he tells a story of jealousy.

I wait until he is through, but I look at him with an amused reproach. "Levi, you cannot base a relationship on games and jealousy," I inform him. My tone is a bit more reproachful than I would like; I soften it. When I speak next, I am more gentle, though the kindness in my orbs has never wavered. "If you love her, you must tell her, my friend. Even if she does not return the feeling, knowing is better than forever wondering what might have happened. And above all, swallow your pride and apologize. That is my advice."

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-10-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM