the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

"Yes, Levi, I am a part of the Throat now. In fact, I have decided to be a Scholar. And do not worry about keeping me, my friend; there is no other place for me to be."

Levi’s expression turned excited as the snow white fae notified the baffled grullo that she was now a part of his herd. To him a herd was not just a place that he could have a home, but it was like all of them members were his brothers and sisters so; therefore, Levi and Sohalia were going to be able to relate to each other, something deeper than any friend would be able to share and something that would stick with them forever even if they did not want to be friends. It was the instant earthy connections of a family that would keep them close and protect forever. He wanted nothing more than to share his wonderful home to Sohalia and anyone she wanted to bring along. And since she and Note were together, it would be perfect to have to couple rank either together or rank at the same time so that they would be able to help each other and the herd out together. He wished that it was that easy to just find love, but no of course he had to pick the most impossible woman he could find. Sometimes Levi was so blindsided because he loved her, that he did not see that she probably just wanted to be his friend. “I thought I recognized your scent. It smells just like a Throat member, but I was not sure if it was you were a member or you were just spending so much time with your little boy toy ,Note, that his scent was just rubbing off on you.” Smirking towards her the grullo slightly chuckled before sarcastically glanced away to tease her. “I am truly glad you are a member though, it is so nice to actually haves someone joining that I know I can trust and don’t worry I was only kidding with you before.” He smirked towards her once again as the brute listened to her advice.

"Levi, you cannot base a relationship on games and jealousy," It was almost like the words sliced right through everything he had just said. Hadn’t he been clear to her? He just explained that he knew that it was wrong of him to do his flirting wars with the ladies. He was certain that it was wrong, but what he realized most was he was certainly not basing his relationship on games and jealously. Honestly, it was the complete opposite. He was basing it more on the true feelings that he had developed for Phaedra and the fact that he was totally and utterly in lover with the soot princess. "If you love her, you must tell her, my friend. Even if she does not return the feeling, knowing is better than forever wondering what might have happened. And above all, swallow your pride and apologize. That is my advice." A deep sigh came over him as he slowly and thoughtfully listened to her words. Everything that his friend, Sohalia, had said was absolutely true. Yes he needed to tell her ever if he did not want to hear the truth it was still fair to her and it was fair to himself, to compromise he guessed he could put it. “Yes, I agree with everything you have said. You are right and I will tell her the truth as soon as I can. I just feel like I might not be ready yet and it’s not fair to either of us. I want it to be the perfect time, place, setting, and moment. I don’t just want to tell her randomly or anything else. But I know that I cannot based my relationship on game and jealously. I know that for a fact and that was why I said that I felt horrible and left because I am not usually like that. She needs to know that she is the one thing that desires me to live for, to make myself a better person, to actually believe that there is a chance for myself out there. She makes me the person I am today and I am not throwing away everything now. My dear Sohalia you are right and I am going to tell her the way I feel!” Over came with emotion Levi slightly brushed Sohalia’s muzzle as a thank you. Pressing his snout against hers the soft feeling of her velvety fur pressed against his, but only for a short moment. He did not want her to feel uncomfortable or anything, but appreciated. “Thank you Sohalia, for everything.”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM