the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Listening. Levi listened to every word Sohalia had said taking in every detail whether the brute liked it or not.

"My dear Levi, I appreciate your romantic side more than I can say, but this is the little wisdom that I have to offer: love very rarely follows the path that we want it to. Did I want to have Phaedra as a matchmaker to find my true love? Of course not. Ever since I was a little filly, I've wanted to have that love-at-first-sight experience out of the blue. And, sure, Note and I were immediately entranced by one another, but I would not have found him without Phaedra's help, which may not be how I wanted it to happen, but I am certainly glad that it did! My point is this: love is never planned, it simply happens. Rest assured that whatever moment you choose - and you will feel in your heart that it is the right moment - will be the right one." Bracing himself, the brute let his heart breath. Understanding the fact that maybe it was just the idea that he was more intrigued by her ways. Shaking his head from the thought, Levi fought the fact that it could be the reason. No, Levi did love her and needed to tell her. Relaxing himself, the brute calmed himself as he watched the words being drawn from Sohalia’s lips. Catching Sohalia’s gaze he listened even more. A slight smile emerged as she noted she appreciated his “romantic side” A warm chuckle emerged as the brute flickered his tail waiting for more.

"I cannot stress this enough: everything happens for a reason, whether we understand or not at the time. We must simply have faith that everything will work out for the better. As much as you don't want to hear it, if things do not work out between you and Phaedra, then you must understand that you were meant to learn from your relationship, that there is someone else out there for you. There is someone out there for all of us. On the other hoof, know this: if things are meant to be with Phaedra, then you will not be able to choose a wrong time. Listen to your heart, Levi, for it will lead you truly, if only you will let it." The true appreciation of her words wrapped themselves around his thoughts, intertwining them with his. The merged thoughts knotted him, but it was much less of a pain than he had expected. He knew that Phaedra may not be the one for him, yes, but he still needed to try even if the brute did not want to. In fairness to her, it was what she probably needed to hear only because it was the truth.

“Sohalia, I really cannot thank you enough for all of this. I knew from the beginning you would be the one I needed to talk to. You gave me such helpful advice and actually I listened to every word you spoke. You inspired me to actually tell her, but with the opening in my heart to understand the fact that my probably won’t end up together. There might be a slight chance that we will be, but I think that she might be in love with someone else because I would know if she loved me back and I just can’t tell. I will speak everything from my heart and only from my heart. I have it all planned out and if you want to know what I have planned I would not mind sharing it with you my friend.” Now Levi truly knew in his heart what love was all about.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM