the Rift

Time is the best healer...[Sohalia]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

Levi is a very eager stallion, and that is something that I like about him. I doubt very seriously that he will ever do anything halfway; no, he will pour his heart and soul into everything that he tries, even if it ends in failure. I fear that this will end in such a way, and for a moment, I consider finding Phaedra, explaining Levi's feelings to her, and therefore preparing the poor fae for his avowal of undying affection. But no, that would be a betrayal of the steed's trust, and I dare not do that. I value his friendship, and I value his trust. I would not break it for the world.

I am glad that he had understood what I have to say. Now he knows that he might well be met with rejection, though I doubt that he truly believes it in his heart. So long as he has not spoken to her, he can hold onto the hope of what may be. For a brief moment, I wish that I had not told him to tell her, that he could hold onto that hope for a while longer. But that, too, would have been a lie, and I cannot bring myself to say anything else to him. Besides, is it so far beyond the realm of reality for Phaedra to care for Levi? He was a good stallion, truly, and a good friend. Perhaps she had some affection for him. "I should like very much to hear your plan, Levi."

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Time is the best healer...[Sohalia] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM