the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

The golden figure just stood. Her head was held high and her nostrils were flared. Ebony lips let a neigh slip them. Sweat had beaded her coat and she was covered with sweat now. Her mane and tail was whip lashed from the wind. Her eyes were watering slightly from the fresh wind whipping at them.

"Is anyone here?" Her voice was thick and seductive, but that was normal for her. Her wild edge made her look strong and unattainable... and she was. A deep quiet lust to play with a stallion. To drive him to madness. She wanted to see him become crazy for her, but that hadn't happened yet. All the stallions had been crushed then left. She didn't know guilt because she had never watched a stallion melt in her hands. Maybe warmth could cross her complex mind. It would be hard, for she hasn't felt one glimpse of sorrow.

Faint sounds of horse's hooves hitting the ground in a repetitive motion made her golden ears flick forward. She would stand and wait for her 'prey' to come to come to her. She imagined a short stallion that she could seduce and dump. She waited.. She watched.. Moments to moments. Minutes to minutes.

"OOC: This is going to be interesting! XD"

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

The mare wanted a small stallion to toy with? She would be mistaken. A large form that of a clydesdale moved through the trees. He was a mass of beauty, his golden wings still shining in the sunlight. He was an outcast now. He had left his brother, and he had yet to travel with this Sandman, because he wanted to explore the forest first. Best to start in the place you first come to. He looked around, seeing nothing but green. It turns out there was nothing there but trees. Although the trees matched the color of his mischievous eyes, he was started to get bored. He was never one for nature, for although it was beautiful, he liked to see it destroyed better, to watch it burn. He flapped his wings, wondering if he should go airborne, if that would be a better option for him. But something caught his eye. A golden mare, covered in sweat, standing in the light. She was strong, lean, had muscle on her. She looked like a fighter, and Loki was immediately interested in her. Then she spoke.
“Is anyone there?”
Her voice graced the air, moving in his eardrums. Oh this, this will be fun. He moved this head, messing his hair up, moving it over his face. His face turned from arrogant to seductive, his eyes sparkling with longing. He knew how to woo mares, and that wasn’t a problem. Getting some to go further with him was a challenge, one that he mostly won. He wondered if this would be a win, or a loss. He already had one loss for the season, and he didn’t want another one so quickly. He stepped into the light, it once again hitting him perfectly, making his horns and his wings sparkle.
“Hello there. Mares such as you really shouldn’t travel alone. Would you mind some company?”

OCC: Oh I know, so excited! xD

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Deceased
Vallie

Angora

She stood still. An eery silence followed on the lands. She looked around. Her head was held high and slightly arched. She could smell him.. She could smell the ebony stallion. He came into the light. For a moment she was almost nervous to be in his view. She regained her composure. She was about to say something to him, but he beat her to it. What he said meant little to her. Instead she would be fierce. "A mare such as what?" she made no move to answer his question.

She would begin the game now. She knew how to handle him. "Do all the handsome, charming, and strong stallions seek out mares to protect?" she looked up at him. She showed her self in a way that was strange, but alluring. It was a innocent, yet intriguingly seductive, way at looking at him. She stretched her muzzle slightly closer to his. After a moment she snapped her head back and it lay in a perfect arch. "Confident, yes? I happen to favor the confident. How can I be sure your confident?" She was toying with him very much and if he'd be able to tell was unsure. When will he be seduced is unsure also. She stepped closer to his large black figure. He's strong scent filled her glared nostrils. She had the slightest femme scent, but it was most likely masked by her wild and unusual foreign scent.

Returning to her game she thought she should say one last thing before waiting for an answer. "And would you explain why I would need company?" A sweet smile washed her maw and she continued. "Perhaps you are lonely also? I do not mind company. Especially from such a impressive stallion." Regardless if she wanted company or not, she wanted to seduce him, but leave him right before he would actually impregnate her. She didn't want her sides swollen with a child of one who didn't meet her standards. She wondered for a brief moment what the foal would look like. Her coat and his gold wings and horn? She didn't want it to happen if it were to happen, the foal would be weak in comparison to the males that abide on these lands. She knew he would have to severely prove himself first. Then there was the factor of her actually being bred. It would happen and she'd leave right away then go to multiple stallions and seducing them, and quickly leaving before something actually happened.

"What is your name? I am Angora."

"OOC: This is going to be interesting! XD"

Hidden Account
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

Oh, the joy of the fight. How lovely was this one. She really had a knack for this. He could tell she was a trickster just as well. The question was, who would gain the upper hand? Strange as it was, he thought he would. He had doubt in his mind, but he threw it away. He was here for fun. Competition as it was, it was only a game, silly child’s play. He laughed.

“As much as I thank you for noticing, I’m just trying to do my civil duty of offering a mare protection. Are you asking if I’m confident in aiding you in protection, or just confidant in general?” He flicked his head, moving his hair over his eyes. Each time he did this, his hair fell perfectly into place, not a strand out of line. His eyes glowed, showing the more seductive side of him. This look was his trademark, and it almost always worked. He stared into her eyes, looking at the colored irises. They were a lightly colored brown, like that of some tree bark. His were the color of the leaves on that plant, and he wouldn’t let her forget those eyes.

“Company is something that comes rare to me unfortunately. I would be blessed if you would join me, since you are a lonely soul as well.” He didn’t reply to her last comment. He already knew he was impressive; he didn’t need reminded of that fact.

“Angora…” He repeated her name. “What a lovely fitting name for an enticing mare. I was looking for a pond to quench my thirst; would you join me, perhaps?”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Deceased
Vallie

Angora

He was alluring, yes.. She didn't let him get her. His answer didn't surprise her. She didn't wait a moment to answer his question. "Well you can do you civil duty and give me company along with giving company to yourself. It will be fine company.. for the both of us." She gave him the warmest smile she could scavenge for. She stepped closer once again. Their muzzles barely five inches apart. Her brown eyes looking up at his green. He had flicked his locks into the perfect place. Her light brown eyes gazing softly at his seductive green eyes.

Hearing him speak her name did flatter her, but not nearly enough. It was head and head in their games. What if they seduced each other? Would their games lead them to far for comfort? She finally grasped it in her mind that he knew what he was doing. She realized he may be playing tricks, but she was unsure if he truly was. "It would be pleasant to join you near a water source." She stepped back slightly. Their distance was still very close.

She just wanted a long conversation with flirts entwined within. So she decided to ask him a few manageable questions. "You know what I could never figure out? What Prince Charming's real and complete name was. Why don't you end my guessing and tell me your name?" It was slightly corny, but it was still viable. She decided to throw one more flirting question. "Are any herds lucky enough to hold you in their grips?" This was something she truly wanted to know. "I will be living my life here as an outcast, for herd life doesn't suite my...." Lust. She knew it was lust, but she wouldn't spoil the chance at him so she would go softly by deriving away from the source of the question. "...Needs. I have certain needs to fulfill." She left it at that.

She had noticed the lack of emotion when she called him impressive. She started wondering if this was a waste of time. She had given him many compliments to what outcome? She wanted some reaction and it was featured slightly on her face. Her emotions stayed, but her eyes changed. The highlights of blue in her eyes showed loyalty. She could change the way she looked at something and the animal she looked at got a different vibe from this. Her fake emotions were a great aid for her.

She walked right past him. She knew the only place that was romantically inclined for seducing and had a water source was the grove. "Well, are you coming?" She wanted to gallop and perhaps a game could be fun. She stopped after she had successfully passed him. "How about we make this interesting? I will race you there. No flying..." She made that clear and unsure of his answer, she took off. Just a blur of gold to who ever and what ever she passed. She had a plan for the out come of this race. If she won she'd make him feel inferior and than give him a substitute excuse to why she had won, but if she lost... no she wouldn't let that happen. She was almost going top speed then sped up slightly. His clumsy draft build would easily be beat.

"OOC: She writes herself. I feel like she took it to far, but that's why she is fun to play, but I don't think she said what she wanted.. And racing... I have an excellent plan for that, but Loki needs to compliment her somehow, but only if she wins otherwise she will kinda be like 'I let you win and we need to have a rematch some day' just incase her game doesn't work out she can have a reason to see him again. Just a safety net really.

Quite happy with this length. Muse is high so this happens! XD

Hidden Account
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

The golden mare questioned him. He was caught up in his own emotions that he had forgot to give him name. The response she had was funny to him, but he wouldn’t laugh. He smiled at her. He was going to reply, but she questioned him again. Is this an interrogation? Humph, she doesn’t seem like the cop type.

She walked closer to him, almost to the point of them touching. He could smell her and feel her breath on his nose. She smelled of forest, of open ocean, of wilderness. Her female scent was small, but it was there. She was definitely wild, maybe as wild as he came, and he liked that. Those were the type of mares that he really liked. Since he had traveled, his was wild, and he could smell his own wild scent on him. But there was just something about wild mares that drove him to be wilder. It was like a catalyst, and he loved every moment of it. They were rare nowadays, and he longed for more of them. He noticed her slightly step back, then walk completely past him as she talked.

What is she up to? She seems to be worse than me. He kept her questions in his mind, knowing how to answer them. Then she spoke of a game, a physical race. Her words “No flying” were a blur as she took off, running at her full speed before him. He saw her running, and his legs immediately moved. The adrenaline was already pumping through his veins. The games he played were like hunting. He picked a target, took him aim, then either got the kill or cased his prey further until he finally put it down. This was nothing different, and he felt this time like he was actually on the hunt. He moved towards her with wicked speed, moving his wings down and pinning them to his body to create less resistance again him.

Although he was big, it didn’t mean he didn’t have speed. He moved with long strides, and quickly caught up to her. He didn’t look twice at her, but kept his eyes open for a pool of water. He found one, and continued to barrel along at his full speed towards it. When he reached it he jumped, using his speed to go high into the air, and flapping his wings to float. When she had reached the pond, he flew down, landing softly beside her. He smirked, flapping his wings.

“See? I didn’t need my wings. Although you did catch me in quite a surprised state, I somehow still won. I’ll tell you, I’m quite surprised that I did. Your quick love, very quick, and I respect that. Maybe if we race again, you’ll win.” He moved to face her, looking at her in the eyes. ”“Your Prince Charming, if you’ll let me, does indeed have a name. Though, for being a fair maiden’s such as yourself, it’s not that you don’t need one, it is that you deserve one, don’t you think? Let me say this: every mare needs a stallion that will treat them well, but some mares are jewels, and deserve a stallion that will treat them like a princess. I believe you are one of the rare jewels, and I will treat you like a princess, if you so wish me too. That is quite a difference my dear. My name is Loki darling.

He moved, hoping to see a reaction on her face. “As for myself, I believe I am fit for this position, because like you said earlier, I am impressive. Shouldn’t your Prince Charming be one that is both dignified, charming, and good looking? I think so. For your other questions, I will answer them now. I am with no herd, for my heart doesn’t settle well with so many other horses around me. I am a wander at heart; although I plan do settle eventually, but that might be long till now. I haven’t been in this land long, and there are new places to explore, new sites to see…I am an explorer, and I take pride in that. As for your needs, you can be sure I will supply you with what you need, if you want to travel with me. I have one other companion, another stallion, called Sandman. Is there anything you need to ask me beautiful?”

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

Deceased
Vallie

Angora

So close she was pushing hard. Almost like how she had come. She was quick and both sharp in her mind and body. Never hit maximum speed, but indeed close to it. The wind eagerly whipping at her mane and tail, and adrenaline pumping in her body at a remarkable pace. She had sprung into actions so quick her vision blurred slightly. Splotches of color had dotted her vision, but now only the wind flew to her pale orbs. She was a symphony of harmonic colors, patterns, and ways. Just a regal like galloping at quick four beat gait. Her unseasoned skills got the best and he passed with remarkable speed. The lake just ahead, but his was far more prepared. For the first time in a while she was unsure how to act. She quickened slightly, but once he was just ahead he was far too superior. The lakebed was so close and she had to push just a little farther and maybe she could catch up to him some. I’ve got this. I am built for this. Just like that she sped up more. He effortlessly raised himself. Her focused demeanor hadn’t payed attention to the lake growing nearer.

She leaned back on her haunches, but almost toppled over. Reluctantly she was able to break without falling. Like she had prepped for this her entire life. She was breathing hard and didn’t come to shore. Instead she dipped her cranium and lapped at the lake’s water. Her muzzle was completely submerged in the water. She raised her head and looked at him. Soft green eyes and something in his personality she felt she could trust, but it was blocked out. She walked back to him, wet, and pumped. His voice cut through the silence. She was both sad, but happy. Sad that the peacefulness of it was gone, but happy to her his sweet voice.

Your quick love, very quick, and I respect that. Maybe if we race again, you’ll win. She’d be game for another race when she was familiar with the lands. She ignored the other half of the sentence. She was pleased to have a realistic excuse to visit him again. I believe you are one of the rare jewels, and I will treat you like a princess, if you so wish me too. Then again her heart skipped a beat, but she held her nerves and also held back the urges to move closer to him, and rest her thin head down low to the ground and indulge in the new surroundings. All she could let herself do was let her onyx lips for a slight smile. Finally she heard his name, Loki, she liked that name. She had no knowledge of who are where this name originated from, but she knew it would be something easy to remember. Her smile grew slightly as did her wanting to hear him speak more. She had taken a liking to his voice. I am fit for this position, because like you said earlier, I am impressive. He was impressive and proved this in their little race. She knew know she had an open spot for a prince charming. Perhaps he could be this stallion but she hardly knew him and would gladly learn more about him. Dignified, charming, and good looking and of course he had forgotten cocky, but she decided to not spat that at him. I am a wander at heart. She wasn’t so fond of this he would wander everywhere, then meets mares, then play nice guy. Something drew her to him. She couldn’t quite decipher what it was, but she knew it was there. I will supply you with what you need. He couldn’t. Even she knew that she could probably never commit to one stallion without wandering off and meeting others. The something clicked in her brain because she realized that he could be playing the same game as her. She wanted to find out, but unsure she didn’t speak anything of it. another stallion, called Sandman. Now that intrigued the offer. Possibilities flowed through her mind as she thought of what Sandman may look like or what he is like in general. He gave her the opportunity to emit questions. She thought for a moment. ”So you travel. Do you ever go to the herd lands?” Well, she wanted to know. Curious? Yes. She’d always had a fiery and unbroken spirit to match her endless curiosity. Just one last question that she could think of at the time. ”Is there one place you and Sandman hang out at? Or everywhere?” To be honest she preferred everywhere. She hated being tied down and restrained to one spot. ”Well, you do realize if your my ‘prince charming’, that’s the end. It’s the end of seeing what new and interesting horses come. I am not saying you aren’t good enough, but we should learn more about each other, Loki.” Then and there she believes she ended the game. Her half was finished, but was his? Every moment with him made her heart flutter, but something held her close and something held her far, both seemed equal, but how could she know? The balance tips and she’s drawn like a magnet or pushed away repulsive. Who really knows what could happen to the two? Friends. Sandman. Games. She could handle it all.
"WC: 904"

Hidden Account
teeroo

[Image: loki_by_daemy-d5qkwq1_zps29da1fc7.png]

You were meant to be ruled

He smiled at the mare before him. He had tied her up pretty quickly, and the hunt had been a success. The thoughts ran through his head of how he should reply. The game was getting boring though, and he was time for him to give up the chase, for now. She looked bored also. Was it possible that she knew what he knew? That they were both playing games with each other? May be so, may be no. Either way didn’t matter to the ebony stallion, for he was still on the hunt, his needs not yet satisfied. He loved the thrill of the hunt too much to let it go to waste, especially went he a caught a good one. He moved in a strutting way, showing himself off again. Her words didn’t throw him off balance. He didn’t really think he was her Prince Charming, but let her believe. He didn’t mind. He could play it well enough, and he always left at intermission anyways. Learn more about each other? She really was a cop. Not bad looking either, but still, the law always makes my bad reputation better, so it couldn’t hurt.
“I would love to learn more about you love. Now, if only there was a place we could meet…oh, I know the perfect place! Wait; let me see…do you like meadows? Or long walks on the beach? Or mountain climbing? I know places for all of these, but you can choose, I don’t mind.”

(Ugh, crummy post, I’m sorry :( )

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

Deceased
Vallie

Angora

He smiled. Wow... His smile allured her, but she decided that she would give no emotion to his soft, beautiful, great smile. Pleasant thoughts raced through her mind, but they corrupted when she though of a Loki foal. She shuddered at looked at him. She smiled so softly. It was sweet and looked innocent. His voice cut through the quiet. He asked one question, but phrased it into multiple. "Loki, calm yourself. I have no preference of scenery or terrain, but I do dislike the mercenary titles and will refuse to go near them." She hinted to him that she didn't like the deep forest. She enjoyed the sand some. It was all vanilla to her. Bland perhaps? Nothing of those listed made her stand out.

She looked at him. Thoughts indeed rolled through her head, but she couldn't maneuver them to her dark lips. So she decided to go with a simpler answer. "My dear, we can visit all the lands later. Let us travel to the Endless Blue?" She hadn't gone there and had never seen the ocean and she had only heard of the blue waves crashing into white.

She added a few words to complete her question. "If it displeases you to travel there we can go wherever." She just looked at him. This was boring and she couldn't keep still. She flicked her tail and snorted. Perhaps a hint to get things along.

"OOC: I thought we could end it now and move to the next thread with them? You can reply to this post if you'd like to though."