the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

The mare wanted a small stallion to toy with? She would be mistaken. A large form that of a clydesdale moved through the trees. He was a mass of beauty, his golden wings still shining in the sunlight. He was an outcast now. He had left his brother, and he had yet to travel with this Sandman, because he wanted to explore the forest first. Best to start in the place you first come to. He looked around, seeing nothing but green. It turns out there was nothing there but trees. Although the trees matched the color of his mischievous eyes, he was started to get bored. He was never one for nature, for although it was beautiful, he liked to see it destroyed better, to watch it burn. He flapped his wings, wondering if he should go airborne, if that would be a better option for him. But something caught his eye. A golden mare, covered in sweat, standing in the light. She was strong, lean, had muscle on her. She looked like a fighter, and Loki was immediately interested in her. Then she spoke.
“Is anyone there?”
Her voice graced the air, moving in his eardrums. Oh this, this will be fun. He moved this head, messing his hair up, moving it over his face. His face turned from arrogant to seductive, his eyes sparkling with longing. He knew how to woo mares, and that wasn’t a problem. Getting some to go further with him was a challenge, one that he mostly won. He wondered if this would be a win, or a loss. He already had one loss for the season, and he didn’t want another one so quickly. He stepped into the light, it once again hitting him perfectly, making his horns and his wings sparkle.
“Hello there. Mares such as you really shouldn’t travel alone. Would you mind some company?”

OCC: Oh I know, so excited! xD

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM