the Rift

Come Play With Me? || Loki

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie

Angora

He was alluring, yes.. She didn't let him get her. His answer didn't surprise her. She didn't wait a moment to answer his question. "Well you can do you civil duty and give me company along with giving company to yourself. It will be fine company.. for the both of us." She gave him the warmest smile she could scavenge for. She stepped closer once again. Their muzzles barely five inches apart. Her brown eyes looking up at his green. He had flicked his locks into the perfect place. Her light brown eyes gazing softly at his seductive green eyes.

Hearing him speak her name did flatter her, but not nearly enough. It was head and head in their games. What if they seduced each other? Would their games lead them to far for comfort? She finally grasped it in her mind that he knew what he was doing. She realized he may be playing tricks, but she was unsure if he truly was. "It would be pleasant to join you near a water source." She stepped back slightly. Their distance was still very close.

She just wanted a long conversation with flirts entwined within. So she decided to ask him a few manageable questions. "You know what I could never figure out? What Prince Charming's real and complete name was. Why don't you end my guessing and tell me your name?" It was slightly corny, but it was still viable. She decided to throw one more flirting question. "Are any herds lucky enough to hold you in their grips?" This was something she truly wanted to know. "I will be living my life here as an outcast, for herd life doesn't suite my...." Lust. She knew it was lust, but she wouldn't spoil the chance at him so she would go softly by deriving away from the source of the question. "...Needs. I have certain needs to fulfill." She left it at that.

She had noticed the lack of emotion when she called him impressive. She started wondering if this was a waste of time. She had given him many compliments to what outcome? She wanted some reaction and it was featured slightly on her face. Her emotions stayed, but her eyes changed. The highlights of blue in her eyes showed loyalty. She could change the way she looked at something and the animal she looked at got a different vibe from this. Her fake emotions were a great aid for her.

She walked right past him. She knew the only place that was romantically inclined for seducing and had a water source was the grove. "Well, are you coming?" She wanted to gallop and perhaps a game could be fun. She stopped after she had successfully passed him. "How about we make this interesting? I will race you there. No flying..." She made that clear and unsure of his answer, she took off. Just a blur of gold to who ever and what ever she passed. She had a plan for the out come of this race. If she won she'd make him feel inferior and than give him a substitute excuse to why she had won, but if she lost... no she wouldn't let that happen. She was almost going top speed then sped up slightly. His clumsy draft build would easily be beat.

"OOC: She writes herself. I feel like she took it to far, but that's why she is fun to play, but I don't think she said what she wanted.. And racing... I have an excellent plan for that, but Loki needs to compliment her somehow, but only if she wins otherwise she will kinda be like 'I let you win and we need to have a rematch some day' just incase her game doesn't work out she can have a reason to see him again. Just a safety net really.

Quite happy with this length. Muse is high so this happens! XD

Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-02-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-02-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Loki - 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Come Play With Me? || Loki - by Angora - 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM