the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

He watched as other came. First was Crowley, his striped friend from the Plague. What would he think of him leaving? Of cursing Psyche to die in the pits of hell? He saw the nodded he gave him, and gave one in return. Acting like nothing was wrong was the best plan, for now. He planted himself in front of the boggart cloud, almost in a defensive position. Next was another unicorn, dressed in similar standings to his own colors, except his red was taken by blue. He hadn’t seen the unicorn before, so he pasted his off with one glance. He was more focused on Crowley, should he try to make any moves. His body was weary, but he was ready for a fight, willing to do what it took to take his old foe down once more. A black and silver pegasus appeared on the scene, staring at the three stallions. Words were echoed from the blue stallion before the black one, but Valentine didn’t say a word. He was thinking, concentrating. He thought of plans. This time he wouldn’t let it go. Standing by the pegasus was a tiger looking creature. He was indeed worth the glance that the light grey stallion took, but nothing was offered to him other than that. His words were pointless to him. Saving life? He almost laughed, but decided against it. Then the star player arrived. A silver mare, lost in thought as he was. He wondered what she had to think about. Her answer to everyone’s question brought a laugh this time. She was as well informed as he was. Good. This meant that only the two of them really new what this creature was capable of. He looked around then, and saw three other horses behind where they all were. Too scared to join in the fight, the play? That didn’t matter to him. He knew what had to be done, and he wasn’t afraid of it. He had fought it last time, him and Lace. It only took two horses, so why should he be scared? He could see right past its illusions. He just had to keep his focus. He stepped forward, moving closer to the boggart, between where Crowley and the silver mare stood.
“The mare is correct. The boggart, the blasted beast, was bothering a town below the heart of gremlins. An equine named Lace and myself defeated it, and now it has returned. I intend to see it defeated once more, for I won’t stand for its trickery and foolishness twice.” He looked at the boggart then, and spoke specifically to it. “You shouldn’t have come back creature. I’m afraid you caught me in a bad disposition. This time I’m more powerful than the last, and you’ll see that soon enough.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Valentine - 01-03-2013, 01:43 PM