the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

A silvery glance trailed towards all of the horses that were starting to arrive. A tiger-cat creature, a snappish dappled mare, a confused light grey stallion, a frosty colored mare, and some kind of wolfish horse started lining up one by one. Levi snorted as his glance lingered towards the others that seemed to be surrounding to this "boggart cloud" as well as he. The younger grey stallion kind of seemed to be shy and just as confused as he was, in the beginning, as he was stumbling, probably nervous, speaking to the others. The grumpy dappled mare had snapped her answer towards the group saying how the thing was a "boggart” Levi’s orbs flickered with astonishment as he wanted to proceed on with this "game". “The mare is correct. The boggart, the blasted beast, was bothering a town below the heart of gremlins. An equine named Lace and myself defeated it, and now it has returned. I intend to see it defeated once more, for I won’t stand for its trickery and foolishness twice. “You shouldn’t have come back creature. I’m afraid you caught me in a bad disposition. This time I’m more powerful than the last, and you’ll see that soon enough.” The unicorn stallion with the red horn spoke clearly, now allowing Levi to understand what the heck was going on. “Thank you miss and sir. I was unclear to this “boggart thing” but know I think I might just be able to defeat it.” A smirk emerged on his face as he caught the gaze of each horse.

Levi wanted to cause tension between himself and the players since this was a game. He was starting to plan his actions as he stepped a few feet closer towards the boggart cloud. Plus, he figured that he was going to try to win. His warrior skills were sure to help him out now as he needed them most. He was most likely going to have to dodge these horses, trying to kill this boggart thing. Well, let’s just see how tough this thing really was… Levi was sure that he was going to be able to kill it and he was not afraid of anything. Hah! In fact, he laughed in the name of danger.

Pressing his hooves down into the rocky terrain, the grullo stallion took a slight glance towards the cloud. Narrowing his eyes he tightened his stance getting ready to attack at any moment. He was going to try and win this game if it was last thing he did. Levi was extremely competitive and was not going to let these fellows and ladies get in his way. Surely he was not going to intentionally try to hurt anyone, but just do whatever he needed for this game. “Good luck to you all.” He quickly smiled half-heartedly. Twisting his silver threaded mane, he pressed himself into a perfect spar stance, sending a shrill of excitement down his body and into his hooves. Get ready he thought to himself because I am not going easy on any of you...

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Levi - 01-03-2013, 06:46 PM