the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

This was madness.

Why were they … still here? The b..boggar booger?, well, whatever it was, was obviously angry and they were….fighting it?

WHAT.

Vermillion's small, naive mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. He just wanted to find Solomon. His heart leapt when the Doctor strode in; his familiar face in this crazy crowd was like a beacon of light. But that light turned dark all too quickly.

It was raining.

But this unearthly rain seemed to pierce Vermillion's golden hide painfully, and for a moment all he could do was look mercifully towards the booger, beggar? hoping that it would end.

But it did not.

From its angry mass came wisps of cloud, which formed themselves into the likeness of a horse, with storms brewing above their heads. "W-..wh-why are you doing this?" Vermillion stuttered, somehow still sounding remarkably polite, as he cast a frightened gaze towards the…the, whateeveryoucallit. Before he could wait for a response, he noticed that one of the cloud-horses was charging at him. Comically, he looked away before the reality of the situation sunk in. Turning back, his face filled with fright. "No-w I don't know what you're on about, b-but I haven't done anything!" Vermillion called to the charging cloud. "Stop!" He pleaded, chancing a pathetic look at the bogart. Seeing no change in its demeanour, Vermillion tucked his leonine tail between his legs and took off in the opposite direction. Could he outrun a cloud? Could a cloud even hurt him?

"Heeeelppppp" He called, looking quite comical against those who had tried to attack the beast, or at the very least slung words in its direction. The small, delicate unicorn ran towards the general direction of the boggart, before swiftly veering away and heading directly towards Levi. If the grullo stallion didn't move, the small hybrid was bound to run right into him. Either way, Vermillion was likely in his way.

[OOC: Summary: Vermillion asks the bogart why it's doing this, and asks it to stop. He flails away from the cloud-horse, running almost into the bogart, then veers away potentially running into Levi.
Permission for Levi to injure him, if he is in his way, just nothing fatal. Same goes for everyone else, since he is going to continue flailing about.

0 Attack.
Defense: Asks the Bogart to stop. Then flails away from the cloud pony, potential knocking into Levi.
Position: Near Levi. So about 7 ft from the Bogart.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 1 - by Vermillion - 01-08-2013, 09:11 PM