the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

He loathed the Boggart. This battle was weakening him, and he knew it. Why did he get himself in this mess in the first place? A string of fire suddenly surrounded him. The heat was as intense as he was the day he first went into the Heart, where he had had his adventure with Lace and the Boggart. He tried to move more away from the Boggart in his flame form, but he felt something squeeze at him. It felt his lower intestines, below his stomach, start to squeeze and shift. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but it wasn’t painful yet. He faced the Flame Boggart, looking at it with a taste of disgust in his mouth. The creature was beating him, and he wouldn’t stand for it. The fire burst around him, flames enveloping his body. He whinnied, rearing up and using his front hooves to plant the boggart’s face into the dirt. The flame burned him there, but touched nothing else. After his attack he jumped from the rest of the flame, unsure if he hit is or not. His body started to contract in midair, and his muscles started to spasm uncontrollably. He landed hard on his left side, scratching his open muscle wound. He moaned in pain, feeling the burns for the first time. All he could do was lie there as his body contracted, and he couldn’t control it. He knew he was defenseless for the boggart’s next attack, and he tried to get himself to stand up. The boggart then sent his fear straight at him; his intestines twisted, filling with what was not coming out of him. He knew he couldn’t get his waste out of his properly, and he felt the pain of this doubled. It was a sinking feeling to know that your body was refusing to work correctly, and worse to actually feel it first hand. He stopped, dropping back on the ground, moaning in pain. He didn’t know it wasn’t real, and there was nothing he could do to fight back.

[OCC:
Didn’t notice Vermillion come by him
Boggart Attack: Burns Valentine on his front legs when he tries to squish him
Boggart Attack: Is still being affected by lighting, fear is taking over him, and he will not be able to protect himself from the boggart’s next attack
Attack: Stomps the boggart flame’s face
Defense: None, not prepared for next attack
Position: Between 7-10 ft from the Boggart]

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 2 - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 04:46 AM