the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Well i'm not sure if that was necessary"

Levi was not paying attention to what the clumsy unicorn was saying; besides he was acting like a spaz. He kept talking, but it was like he saying all the wrong things and Levi was somewhat getting annoyed. It was like the spaz could not stop speaking and yes he was young, but he needed to focus on the game, and not anyone else. The fact the Levi was a rich shade of pink the grullo had no clue since he could not see it. The clumsy unicorn seemed to speak towards him more, but then suddenly stop. Why was he acting like I was so mean to him when I was not? Levi thought. I was only trying to help him and now he’s looking at me like I was about to kill him.

Levi did not want to keep all of his focus on the frosty unicorn or any other kind of distraction, so getting himself prepared like he was before, the brute neatly tucked himself and this time did not wait for anything. A full sped gallop he crossed between NADIRA and Osiris dodging them slightly. Then keeping his head tall and strong the brute finally reached the Boggart cloud. Twisting his angular body, the grullo pressed himself on his two front hooves so he could thrash out his back legs towards the boggart cloud. The brute agled himself on more leved ground and tried to bring up particles of dirt and stone so maybe he might be able to irritate the boggart as well. His kick was powerful and strong, but that did not mean he was going the reach the boggart cloud or injure him. Levi just hoped that he could be able to slice him up a bit.

The fire balls were falling like cats and dogs, just rapidly hissing towards all the others. Levi’s orbs grew wide as he suddenly raced towards where he was before, dodging fire and trying to get to safety. The thing the Levi did not realize was, here, there was no safety point and that he would have to keep himself on guard the whole time. Bracing himself, the grullo had finally placed himself close to where he was, but was visited by the unicorn that suddenly was back by his side. The stallion seemed to be in pain as he started yelling stop drop and roll. Levi noticed a flame burning on his angular body. A deep sigh emerged from his throat because yes he knew it would be the right thing to help each other, it was only a game right and what’s more important a life or a game? Pressing his body close to the stallion, he suddenly opened his large vulture wings. Flapping them up and down he tried to create a sudden gust of wind so that he could help take the fire out. “Sir, are you alright? Please let me help you.” He shouted as he tried to help the lad.

[OOC:Summary: Levi was confused as why Vermillion was afraid of him when he did not really do anything. Taking his focus off of the unicorn, Levi perused himself to attempt to strike a powerful kick towards the boggart. Then once he did, he ran back trying to avoid fireballs going back to the place he was before. Not long after Vermillion is by his side rolling from fire so Levi tries to help him put it out by flapping his massive vulture wings.

Attack: 1/2- Thrashed out towards the boggart cloud with a powerful kick.

Defense: Trying to dodge fireballs, running constantly until he tries to help Vermillion.

Injuries: none.

Location: Right next to Vermillion and about ten feet from the boggart cloud]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 2 - by Levi - 01-12-2013, 06:57 PM