the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

As Levi stepped in to douse the flames by stirring the air with his wings, Vermillion suddenly went limp.

In that instant, all he could feel was heat, and all he could see was pink.

The pink, distorted by the heat rising from the flames, caused Levi's wings to appear hazy and mesmerizing. It was as if some hulking ethereal wraith of pink was dousing the flames. You are mine. The pink seemed to say, only saving him so that it might have its way with him later. On the verge of fainting, Vermillion let his body suddenly go motionless, having seen other animals use this tactic when they were being attacked. Comically, he scrunched his eyes shut and stuck out his tongue, miming being dead. Of course, that sort of tactic did not work against mindless flames, or hallucinations, but it was worth a shot.

It's working! Vermillion thought, once again mistaking his actions as the reason why the flames had suddenly stopped, as he had previously when he believed the Bogart's attacked had ceased simply because he had asked nicely.

Opening one eye to peer around, he still spied Levi standing above him, cast in a ghastly and tantalizing shade of pink. With a yowl of terror, Vermillion lithely leapt to his feet, skirting away from the pink stallion as fast as he could.

Oh, but now there are tigers.

Uncomprehendingly, Vermillion stared into the eyes of one of the cats. "L-l-ook you. Y-y-ou just go on! Scram! I-i-i-'ll poor water on you!" Cats hate water, right?

Wrong. Tigers love water.

Vermillion backpeddled as the cat came towards him, his legs nearly tangling beneath him. His panicked gaze landed upon Crowley, who he saw rearing up to stomp down on his own personal tiger. "HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPP" He cried dramatically as he lunged towards Crowley. His leonine tail waved right in front of the Tiger's nose as he flailed towards the unicorn. In a rather amusing gesture, Vermillion leapt into the air, like a horse trying to clear a water obstacle, though without any grace whatsoever. His legs splayed in all directions as he launched himself towards Crowley. Vermillion hit the ground hard, dislodging a cloud of dust from the Heart, as he covered his eyes with his hooves. He skidded a few feet, his small body landing nearly underneath Crowley.

Shaking with fright, Vermillion waited to be eaten by the tiger.

[OOC: Summary: Runs away from Pink-Levi. See's the tiger and runs to Crowley for protection, by jumping and diving underneath him.

Attack: Threatens to dunk the tiger in water. It isn't very effective...
Defense: Continues to flail about - hides under Crowley for protection.
Sustains minor burns from the flames.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 2 - by Vermillion - 01-16-2013, 11:14 AM