the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The grey lay on his side, body still full of electricity. He felt the fire on him, burning into his skin. The pain was almost too intense, and he started to feel light headed. He heard the boggart’s scream, felt the shock it drove into the ground and into the tree, but it didn’t do much for the heart stallion. His intestines untwined, and the pain of that went away, for the moment. The world swirled around him, moving from left to right, from right to left. He felt the skin on him tingle, and it was touched by something sharp. He moved to look and found a tiger on him, staring at him with cold, unforgiving eyes. It was the boggart’s, filled with passion and hatred. The tiger played with his skin, moving claws. His mind was out of his body, so he didn’t feel the pain at first. He barely registered, but there was blood seeping from him. Then the pain came in to him. It was wave after wave, almost making him loose consciousness. The pain was long, large scratch on his open side, bleeding heavily. He breathed in and out, the smell of blood in his nostrils making him dizzy. The tiger smiled, a mischievous and hate filled one. It’s eyes where glowing bright, moving over his body, trying to find a new place to strike. The last thing he saw was the tiger swish its tail and smile at him, showing its teeth. The blackness took over him, and he floated, seeming to go out of his body, but he was just blacking out, sinking into the darkness.

[OCC:
Boggart Attack: Takes several scratches from the boggart tiger, bleeding.
Attack: None
Defense: If this counts, he passes out to prevent the illusion from doing any more damage.]

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 2 - by Valentine - 01-16-2013, 01:12 PM