the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The tiger, he watches with eyes of the summer leaves. He stares at the burning fires, the panicked horses. This was all chaos. He stares at the wild horses, all overwhelmed by fear. He had been unaffected, until now.

The boggart sends out more fears. Splitting into multiple tigers. A tiger for each horse. But the tiger that attacked him was special. It was the tiger's father. It was Tazheet. The tiger was paralyzed with fear. He ignored those around him and focused only on his father, who was running towards him. It's not your true father. It's the boggart! Remember this! He reared up at the last moment. As his father landed upon his back, he lifted his fore legs so high into the air, he crashed backwards, his back slamming into the ground. He put all his weight into it too. He wanted to destroy this fear. To destroy the boggart that took the form of his father. A few small tears escaped the eye of the tiger, before he lifted himself up onto all fours again. A growl rose deep from his throat. He lunged, his sharp fangs bared at his father. He wished to sink his fangs into his father's jugular or chest. "You may rot, and feel the same pain I felt! Even if you aren't my father, you will pay! The tiger snarled in a deep tone, anger and rage had begun to fill his heart. You left me! You and mother both! You both deserve to die! The tiger, once he passed his father he threw his legs back, cantering forwards. You never were a father to me. The tiger thought within his mind.

The tiger whipped back around once all four of his hooves were planted back onto the ground. He was going to beat this stupid boggart until it was nothing but a bloody pulp. The tiger snarled and growled, constantly flashing his white fangs. He was already planning his next attacks. He wanted this boggart to suffer. Just as he had when his father left him and his mother died when he was young. You will pay for taking the form of my father! The tiger's body whipped around, and he glared at the boggart in he body of his father. The tiger meant to do damage. And lots of it.

[[Attack
Rears up until he falls backwards, which should somewhat crush his 'father'. Then he lunges at the tiger, aiming to bite the jugular or chest.

Defense
None really. Although he's pretty P.O.ed and is ready to beat the heck outta the boggart right now. xD

Position
He only moved maybe 5 feet from where the boggart had originally stood.]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] - by Djinn - 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] ROUND 2 - by Tingal - 01-16-2013, 07:19 PM