the Rift

Collecting [Daenrys + Open]

Indy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Annoyance resonated deep within Indy's very soul when the stallion Viserys arrived with his sister. He watched the black mare as she looked at the pale stallion indifferently. Indy cast him the same look before he settled his attention back on the unknown mare who, apparently, knew him. His weight shifted as he rested a hind leg on the tip of his hoof and listened as she said her business was honest and explained her desire to whisk Daenerys away. "Generally I frown upon those who come here wishing to take members of my herd." He began. "But I do believe I understand young Daenerys' desire to be far from her brother, and so I will not stand in your way." If only someone would come to take Viserys away.

"You were no trouble at all, my dear." He offered Daenerys a kind smile and a nod of his head. "Should you ever desire to come back our herd is open to you." Indy looked to Mirage, continuing to ignore the snake that had slithered in before his sister. "Madyrn and Maskan are your brothers? Yes, I can see the resemblance." They were good warriors, protective of their home and herdmates, he had to give them that. "I've asked that they watch over our friend, here." A sidelong glance at Viserys was spared before Indy was, again, focused on Mirage.

"It is truly a pleasure to finally meet you, Mirage." The stallion spoke again. After hearing so much about her in such a short amount of time he had been curious about who exactly she was and now that the dragon was close enough he recognized her from the herd meeting. "Akaith." He remembered her name, but not who had introduced the dragon. "It would be an honor to call you a friend."

sxc.hu, Sooty-Bunnie, AlaskaStock, and ilovearies

Messages In This Thread
Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-04-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Mirage - 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Indy - 07-06-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Viserys - 07-07-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Collecting [Daenrys + Open] - by Daenerys - 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM