the Rift

[BASIN] A Dream [Open]

Titanium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T i t a n i u m
fire away, fire away

Walking through the Helovia threshold, I thought about the life I would have in the Basin. So many stories about the strong unicorns that lived there, especially about d'Artagnan. Oh how I would love to meet him. I thought to myself. The doctor. I wondered on in my deep thoughts. I raised my head to hear a little snap in the bushes. I stood in wonder. Raising my muzzle to the soft air I found out it was only a small fawn. How cute. I chuckled to myself and then turned to see the rest of the family. All wild creatures were so beautiful and amazing even if the others called them ugly.

I’m the only unicorn here at the threshold. Why is that? I looked around the forest and found nothing but a few birds and the deer family I had seen before. Continuing with my walk through the sunlit forest I sang to myself. "You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium." For my mother had always sang that song to me before she had died. I was so young then. Now look at me. He was very big at 17.0 hands but so gentle, unless you made him turn into hell. He could crush anything in his site if he wanted to. He wasn’t afraid to take a stand against something so evil that could try to challenge him.

I nickered and reared into the air, landing and taking off at a canter, weaving throughout the lands. Will I ever find a member of the Basin. I asked myself as I kept on cantering at full speed, not stopping to take a single breath. He remembered running wild and free with his once herd before the ugly men came and took them to the unknown. I’ll save them, right after I find me a home to come back to. I told myself, knowing I would go back to save them but I had to find a place to call home so I could come back to happy friends. I dead stopped once I was breathing hard. Don’t kill yourself Titanium. He thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
occ – Titan has a dream. <3
word count - 362
do do do
think think think
"talk talk talk"

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus was actually full for once and wasn't on a hunt. Instead he was looking for a small river to dip his muzzle in and drink the fresh cool liquid,refreshing him and perhaps ridding his muzzle of some of the blood there was. You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium. The thudding of a cantering stallion followed the lyrics of what seemed to be a song. At least it will be something to do. Though the trees he could see a stallion,a pretty big one,breathing heavily and Lupus guessed it was he who had been cantering.

Coming out the shadow of the trees,a few meters in front of the stallion,he focused his black eyes on the ice blue ones of the stallion. His muzzle was still caked in blood. Maybe not the best appearance for a first meeting. "What is your name and what brings you here Unicorn?" He held a steady gaze with the stallion,refusing to let it drop though he did take a quick glance over the horse to sum up his appearance. Muscly and painted. It was simple but at least he would recognize him if they were to meet again.

"blah blah blah."