the Rift

Slaves of the Heart (Rapha)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Hunger. Hunger and pain ravaged the light grey stallion’s body, moving his till he couldn’t walk anymore. He didn’t realize it was hunger until the slave put it into words. His stomach was empty, a sac in his body with no use to him. It had been empty for days now, showing no sign of filling up again, until that day. Food? How long…have I not eaten? His looked at his body. He was a loose bad of bones, sagging from his deterioration. Is there a way he could reverse it, or was it already too late. He bowed his head, trying to touch his muzzle to grass, but fell. His body hit on his left side, and his body weight fell on his left knee, and it twisted a bit. He moaned in pain, resting on his left side. He didn’t try to stand up, knowing that he hurt himself, and he probably wouldn’t be able to get up for a while. He looked at the slave again, knowing he was correct. He lifted his head, teeth grinding grass next to him. He looked at once more, deciding to speak to him.
“Thank…you.” He looked at the mark he left on the slave’s shoulder, remembering his anger at Psyche. He was ashamed, and didn’t even think about it till now. “I’m very sorry that I injured you. I was only angry with Psyche, not you.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-02-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-07-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-10-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Slaves of the Heart (Rapha) - by Rapha - 01-13-2013, 07:00 PM