the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

(May I?)

Happy day, those obnoxious white wings and glowing halo were finally gone! Her rear had returned to normal as well, although privately Aryel had to admit she had liked the dark blue appaloosa spots when they weren't glowing. Returned to her normal colors, she had decided to head out into Thistle Meadow for a long graze on the Birdsong grass.

Situated in a shallow dip between two small hills, she had been nibbling a patch of clover when somebody's call rang over the grass. Blue-black eyes scanned the meadow for for horse who had shouted, but she couldn't see much at her lower elevation. She left her clover and walked up the hillside, able to see much better from that point of view. Aryel's eyes landed on two horses a short distance away. One was a sandy color with a thick-legged build that belied strong muscles. The second...her brow furrowed. He bore horns. Oh, yay. Nearly every unicorn she had met in Helovia so far had been an arrogant, racist snob.

But none of them had had wings as well.

That was certainly odd. She had seen a young hybrid in the steppes, but the concept of a horse being two breeds at one was unknown in her home herd. Perhaps this warranted investigation, even if he was a hornhead.

She sent out a quick answering whinny before trotting the hill towards the two. Her posture was relaxed, but she stopped a short distance away from them. No need to get close until she knew who they were. "What's all the shouting about?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She was glad her regular markings were back, she had endured quite enough tasteless jibes about those glowing butt spots for one season. Maybe now she could finally have a civil conversation.

"blah blah blah."

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Aryel - 01-03-2013, 04:49 PM