the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

A laugh echoed from the black clydesdale. He was pleased with how his prank when, but he wasn’t expecting him to mistake him from someone else. He would pry later.
“Ah, you’re seeing other men behind my back? How could you?” His face was dramatic as he stepped from the river. He walked pasted him and flicked his wet tail towards Sandman, hoping to get more water on him. “You deserve that then, getting all wet. All I ask is if your going to be unfaithful, at least say the right name.” He smirked, wandering what he would say to that. He thought the other draft would have an answer, but he assumed not.

Just then he heard a whinny, and saw a mare. So the game begins a new. He looked this one over, appealed by her coat. It was different than what he was used to, but interesting. He needed some spice in his life, and Sandy could only do so much for him. Her words were simple enough, and he was about to start when another mare came prancing towards them. Two mares? The stallion got excited then. He had never had the chance to seduce two mares at one time, but this was it. He prepared himself, flexing his wings and moving his head. He moved towards the mares, looking at them with a big smile on his face, allure in his eyes.

“Hello there beautiful maidens. It’s a pleasure to meet such alluring mares. My name is Loki, and this here is Sandman.” He gestured with his head towards the chestnut, wondering if he would take this opportunity as well, or would just sit there. Loki wouldn’t mind either way. Finder’s keepers, but he wasn’t going to be the weeper.

“The shouting was a call for other horses in the area, like your gorgeous self. I am new to this land, and I was wondering if there was anyone knew I could meet.” He strutted himself around, moving with his best grace to the right of the mares. “A new land means new places to explore. Aisha, as you said your name was, tell me sweetheart, was is this place called the Dragon’s Throat like?”

(OCC: Not at all! They both love mares ;) )

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Loki - 01-05-2013, 02:33 AM