the Rift

If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Loki defiantly was talkative Aisha decided and seemed to be trying it on with herself and the blue Pegasus. Sandman,however,seemed to take a back seat in the meeting,letting Loki do all the talking. sweetheart? Her lip curled up into a slight smile then, purposely,flicked her forelock out her eyes,showing the scar that told a story of its own. Am I still such a sweetheart? She grinned to herself wondering what there reaction might be. The blue Pegasus to,spoke her name and position. All her legs lifted one by one in less then two seconds in pure excitement at finally meeting another solider of the Throat.

The side way glance from Aryel reminded her that Loki had said; 'what is this place called the Dragon’s Throat like?' Calming herself she smiled at Sandman then turned to Loki,then to Ayrel,her voice was still as existed as before though he body movements had settled. "I'm a solider to." Her scar was visible. "Oh it's nice to meet you all by the way!" She grinned sweetly as she flicked her tail. She then shifted her position so that she was more to the side Aryel was then Sandman and facing Loki. "The Throat." She paused,weary of why the outcast wanted to know. "First tell us,why would you want to know?" She stepped up to Loki,making sure to have her forelock out her eyes so that the ocean blue orbs could be seen as well as her scar. She turned her neck to look at Aryel,winking before turning back to Loki. "You gonna tell me why then you wanna know,sir?" She closed her eye lids and then reopened them,they were bluer then ever.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I Said We Were Dangerous, Would That Stop You? [Loki, Open] - by Aisha - 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM