Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Paladin sighed softly as Indy agreed that the days were long. The sunset seemed to cast the sky in bright red, and his crimson eyes took it in with awe. It made him miss his Tides even more. When the dark stallion whom Paladin respected looked at him and shifted his features in response to the stallion's interest in being a military chief, Paladin raised a brow. Then he replied that Smoke would have to choose, and he furrowed his brows and cast his gaze back to the horizon. Were they to be mates?

The crimson and black stallion felt his gut clench. He would never disgrace Soleil in that way, and Paladin opened his mouth to right his wrong before Indy began to speak once more. When he made mention of his ruling of the Tides, Paladin did not take the comment as a compliment. Instead, he looked down at his hooves. "Ultimately, I failed them," he replied. "I promised that I would protect the Tides, but it was impossible. Not... everyone escaped with their lives."

A smile curled his lips. "Soleil is the only reason I fled here. The thought of not having the rest of my life to spend with her... and my family was darker than death." He spoke honestly. Paladin shook his white and crimson mane lightly. "I feel out of place here, like I do not belong. The selfish part of my thinks that it is because I am not a leader, but I know that to be incorrect. Even if I were naught but a drop in that sea, I would choose the Tides." I want to go back.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, EQUALITY

Messages In This Thread
the calm [tamme] - by Indy - 06-30-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: the calm [tamme] - by Paladin - 07-01-2012, 04:12 AM
RE: the calm [tamme] - by Indy - 07-01-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: the calm [tamme] - by Paladin - 07-13-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: the calm [tamme] - by Indy - 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM