the Rift

[BASIN] Reverence [open]

Reverence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Reverence
Calculating

Reverence was taken by surprise at this strange stallion. Not only did he wake her up, but he did so rudely and with a cold tone. "Wake up. Before the monsters of the night come crawling out to get you," he said. Groggily, she frowned at this. She didn't want company, not now. She wasn't ready to instate any part of her plan. Maybe this could be a head start on that? She hoped that it would be.
She shook herself awake and made sure she looked as alive as ever. More than ever. She didn't know this...thing. When she turned around she saw a very odd looking stallion. White stripes covered his body and two strange horns protruded form just above his eyes on both sides of his coat. His coat was of a very dark color, what exactly she couldn't tell in the shadows.
It only took her a second to compose herself and stand to her full 17.1 hands high. She looked down on whoever she was talking to, and grinned to herself as she did so. He wasn't so high and mighty now, was he?
With a menacing grin on her face and unmentionable thoughts in her head she snapped back to the stallion, "Oh really, you don't say" she scoffed. Slowly, calculatingly, she strode in circles around the stallion. Her otherwise black eyes glinted with a hint of light from the moon and her lion tail whipped behind her.
"So whom do I owe the pleasure of this little encounter, hm?"
Then she approached the front of him and stood closely to his face, all legs squared underneath her. She took her tail and put it underneath his chin, lifting it slightly. Tilting her head and narrowing her eyes, she asked, "Who are you?"

[ooc, I might be mia for like three days. My dad and I are going out of the country but I'll reply if I can! I'm almost positive I'll be able to but just incase...I thought I'd warn you (: ]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-12-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-13-2013, 11:04 PM