the Rift

[BASIN] Reverence [open]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Crowley was silent as the smoky mare rose to her feet, standing an impressive height taller than himself. The difference didn't bother him in the least, however, and when he spotted the grin upon the other's face, his own began to take form. 'Let her think as she pleases,' came the thoughts inside his head, 'She'll only learn her place all the more quickly.'

Just as the stallion opened his mouth to begin to speak, he was cut off when the unicorn dared to pace circles around him. Did she really think she was so great? For one who had been crashed against a tree just moments ago, she had guts to be acting in such a manner. It was enough to bring a chuckle from his throat, and at her question, he finally spoke up. "The name is Crowley," he answered, keeping his golden eyes upon her even as she put herself nose-to-nose with him. It reminded him briefly of his previous encounter here with Dakini and Aryel.

"I would be careful, lest I bite that beautiful tail right off." He remarked, that ever present smirk plastered on his face. If she acted like this to him, a complete stranger, how would she get along with Psyche? The Empress wouldn't put up with such an act, and Crowley would die to be able to watch the act unfold. "You know," he continued, "It isn't polite to ask for a name without giving your own, sweets."

ooc - Sorry about the wait, I've been busy, and have a lot of posts to catch up to!

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-12-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-13-2013, 11:04 PM