the Rift

[BASIN] Reverence [open]

Reverence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Reverence
Calculating

"The name is Crowley." He said as she stood inches away from his face. "I would be careful, lest I bite that beautiful tail right off." He spoke the words with confidence, a confidence that was earned.
If any games are to continue, best tone it down, Reverence thought to herself. This stallion is of importance, he could be a valuable asset should I play this correctly. One catches more flies with honey, after all... It wouldn't be any fun to only get a taste. I must have the whole jar.
She stepped back and lowered her head with an unoticable smirk on her face that was concealed in the shadows. She liked the shadows, but it seemed almost too easy at times. When everything is hidden where is the joy in winning? The advantage is already at hand. In broad daylight is where battles are truly won. When the sun is shining nothing can be hidden. Her heart thumped just a bit harder and her mind raced just at the thought. That is what she must have; that game is the best of all. The stallion spoke again, breaking her thoughts, "You know, it isn't polite to ask for a name without giving your own, sweets."
She maintained her lowly posture and raised only her eyes when she spoke. She looked more like a ghost than a horse. With her coat in the night she was neither here nor there and her onyx eyes could have been born out of a plague. Her soul was fashioned out of something far worse, something that inspired torture, fear, and agony. "Reverence. I apologize for my rude, rash, and unsanctioned behavior. I hope you will forgive me?" She didn't raise her body as she spoke and instead, after waiting a customary few seconds, dropped her chest to the forest floor. It was a large bow and she did so convincingly, completely tucking her head underneath herself and assuming a position of great vulnerability.

[It's fine! Haha (: Their encounter is...heated? interesting? lol ]

"."

Messages In This Thread
Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-12-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-13-2013, 11:04 PM