the Rift

[BASIN] Reverence [open]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

For a moment, the mare seemed to think his words over quite thoroughly. Crowley remained silent for a moment, allowing her enough time to come up with whatever it was. Only seconds later did the smoky colored mare back away, putting a more comfortable distance between them. She had dropped her head as well, and at this, Crowley was admittedly a bit confused. The change in attitude was remarkable, and the stallion could only guess that she had some weird personality disorder, or she was smart enough to know when to tone it down. Hopefully, it was the latter.

When he asked of her name, only her eyes lifted to gaze upon him. Her name was Reverence; it meant deep respect, and that was just what she was showing him. He would show the same in return, at least to some extent, and so he dropped his head in a short nod at her plead for forgiveness. "You're quite fine, lovey," he spoke up, "I just hope that you will not treat my brethren like that; they will not take kindly to it. Now..."

He trailed off for a moment, his mind wandering for a brief second. If she wanted, he would lead her to the snowy Aurora Basin, where she would be offered a home, protection, and company. However, mention of the Plague would remain silent for now. If she wished to become a member of the organization, she would have to show some sort of worth to the group, and find out about it in some other way first. And then, she would need to go through Psyche to gain entrance. Only the future would tell on that matter, however.

Now, he fell back into his words, a gentle smirk pulling at his lips once more. It was a pleasure to see her face pressed into the ground, bowing to him like some grand king -- which, in his mind, he was -- and wished dearly that someone would do it more often. "If you value your race, Reverence, then follow me to the Aurora Basin. It is where only the purest of unicorns reside, and I've not a doubt in my mind that you will find it a lovely place."

ooc - Definitely! ^^

Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk."
Think Think Think

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-03-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Reverence - 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Reverence [open] - by Crowley - 01-12-2013, 06:22 AM