the Rift

Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open]

Bernadette Posts: 14
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 4
M.E.

Bernad(ette)

*“I don’t mean to interrupt, but I thought you could use a little company?”*

As skittish Bernadette had been in the moments before the baritone voice cut through the still air of the Threshold, she was remarkably calm as her gaze fell upon the massive creature before her. True, she did jump a little in her place and gave a little mousey squeak in shock, but it was a minimal reaction, and certainly not one inclined towards fear. Perhaps she had been talking to herself too loudly to notice his approach? The thought caused the tips of her ears to turn a soft, rosy shade of pink in her embarrassment; she really must work on that little....aspect of hers.

"Oh! Yes...yes of course! Company! Yes!" she fluttered, having to raise her head a little in order to look this stallion in the eye. He was quite possibly the largest living monolith Bernadette had ever set eyes on, and yet she felt no fear of him; in fact, she was much more interested than afraid, possibly as he was one of the first equids she had met face-to-face. And he was offering company! Somehow, Bernadette welcomed such a solidly build friend to accompany her. "I wouldn't mind in the slightest!" she said brightly, flashing a genuine grin of friendship. "My name is Bernadette," she said with a graceful dip of her head and hoof. "I'm a mare, see," she insistently added, nodding her affirmation.

Casting a quick look behind her, Bernadette returned her attention to the hulking giant, her smile warm as honey and her eyes twinkling in excitement. "As I was saying, I would immensely enjoy some company. I'm--I'm not the largest creature on Earth, as you can see--" another look behind her,"--and I'll admit someone of your stature would be a huge comfort to me-" yet another look behind her, "--because I'd love to make it through these woods quite soon because I'm a mare--WAH!!"

Giving a short yelp of surprise, Bernadette suddenly bolted forward as though flames were licking the tips of her fetlocks and her tail--though she didn't go far, as she found herself knocking right into the friendly giant before her. She was so tiny it was doubtful that she had even moved the poor creature, much less do any damage; in fact, Bernadette was knocked back a little by the force of her own blow, which somehow knocked all vintages of panic out of her head. She shook herself a little, wondering what had scared her so much-- she swore she heard something behind her.

Giving a timid little smile up to the giant, Bernadette chuckled weakly, while her eyes glistened with contrition. "Ahem. Yes. Company."

Messages In This Thread
Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Bernadette - 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Bernadette - 01-03-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-08-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Butt Stallion Says "Hello"![Open] - by Thor - 01-15-2013, 10:02 PM