the Rift

Delirious Debts

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

We hear the call of the healer, and I smell the scent of blood that walks across our borders. I relay the sensation to my beloved, I watch her nose curl at the thought; she is but a herbivore, unused to killing and yet forced to do so when she was so desperate to find enough food to sate me, to secure the bond that we now share. It was stronger than ever before; we were ignorant to the numbness that plagued everyone who held a bond, for so new to the concept we were, we thought the process but a normal progression of events. But now I could share her thoughts, and they always trickled through my cranium as if they were my own, though I knew them to be hers, for her mental voice was as cherubic and sweet as her true voice, if not more musical, more decorated with tones, emotions and colours, and an array of things one could only describe as instincts. I allow amusement to leak through the bond at her reaction to the metallic twang of blood, though she barely feels it as her concentration pulls her into action. She is swift to trot forth, eventually unfolding her wings to take flight. I bark out from the ground, happy to enrol my lanky limbs in a speedy race across the hot desert sands to reunite with her once again at the place where the painted Onni stands over a fallen unicorn.

I crouch low, meaning to make myself as nonthreatening as possible, creeping forward to stand beside my beloved, who landed some strides from the gathering, her mouth agape as if ready to trap flies in its fleshy grasp, her eyes wide with wonder. A cloud lazily trails across her hide, wings are not yet completely folded as she scampers forward. Was she taking an interest in the arts of healing like her father so yearned for her to do? Or was she morbidly curious as to the goings on in this tragic affair? I duck lower to the ground as I follow her shuffling footsteps, wary of the winged avian's agitation in the skies above. I stand a little further back as she continues to creep forward, pulling her strong, lean bodice alongside the kind Illuminant's, absorbing the bloodshed, the butchery of his hide, the weakened condition of his body and mind. I hear the thought tumble through her brain, is he a warrior?, as she looks at the strange leather contraption upon his brow, and the deep claw marks that are filled with the light of healing as Onni puts herself to work. She realised soon that her mouth still hangs agape, and she shuts it as she silently, gently, subtly leans into Onni, offering hers and mine services to the cause that would become this unicorn's very life.

larfsalot.deviantart.com

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    Delirious Debts - by Coris - 01-03-2013, 07:41 PM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Onni - 01-03-2013, 08:46 PM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Coris - 01-06-2013, 02:53 AM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Cirrus - 01-13-2013, 08:08 AM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Onni - 01-17-2013, 09:32 PM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Coris - 01-22-2013, 02:49 PM
    RE: Delirious Debts - by Cirrus - 01-31-2013, 05:48 PM