the Rift

Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions [closed]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
The distant sound of hooves crunching the everlasting snow made her happy. The sound grew louder and louder. Someone entered the cave and she couldn't see who yet, but she wanted to see if it was who she hoped or if it was some strange... Intrigued by the animal entering she turned to face the entrance and took only a couple steps towards the silouette. The spots thickened and she imagined it was Midas, but never seeing the horse made it hard to tell if it was him.

Whoever this stallion was, she wanted to learn about him. She was unsure if she should start her game with him for two reasons. One being that she wasn't sure if this was the stallion she wanted, and two being that the animal that accompanied him slightly worried her. "Hello Sir, and whom might you be? I am Angora." her voice was easy switched to nice. He had large white wings and she took a moment to analyze them. The white faded to a yellow gold. His eyes were a dazzling yellow. His spots were the perfect harmony between black and white. She thought of what his voice sounded like, but the options may be wrong. She didn't care his voice sounded.

She decided then... her game would be run. No matter the length it took to complete the game took, she would try hard. She's been turned down, but she always stayed around until she got them or something better came along. Right now it was Midas and that's who she focused on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions - by Angora - 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM