the Rift

Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions [closed]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
I am Midas, m'lady. Already pleased with his manners. She tossed his name in her mind for a moment or two. She liked the name. It rolled off the tongue, but it was unique. Eagerly pleased with his sweet tones she readily answer the stallion. "Well that seems like a far superior title than those among the crowd.." She took a pause, but she felt as she should add something on to not seem hasty or sour. "..Including me." His next words bored her. Of course he wanted to rest. She just wanted to play her game, but no. He had to sleep. Still her seal was sealed. This was what she wanted to do. Her emotions however stayed pleasant with no doubt. "If you truly please to rest. Please do. I do not want to stop you from your slumber." She let a glimpse of sorrow cross her happy features. Of COURSE you want to sleep. I finally meet you and you want to sleep.. typical! Her mind nearly boiled, but still her solid features held.

The animal that was guessed to be his companion sqwaked irritably and frustrated. She just smiled slightly to the animal. "I am sorry to bother either of you. Please rest if you want to." She looked towards the back of the cave. She flicked her head very softly as in pointing for the stallion to go there. If his 'resting state' actually happened she would slip off and away. If it didn't she would stay. This stallion was well known and liked. He was highly ranked. He had a companion and possibly magic. She wanted to try to seduce him,but she didn't want to stay and watch him 'rest'.She thought what could and most likely would happen. She wanted to try eagerly. She thought for a few seconds. Strategies and tactics. She rested her hind hoof on it's tip.She looked back at him with eyes that were pleading for him to stay. One ear swiveled forward and the other back.

OOC:Ugh. SOOO Short! REALLY sorry..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions - by Angora - 01-06-2013, 03:51 AM