the Rift

Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions [closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Complements came, but they fell upon deaf ears. I wasn’t the sort to be flattered by words from a strange mare. Though it would be rude to give such ponders life by making them apparent, instead I responded kindly and with a continued smile, “Your title is of equal grandeur and will make lasting mark I’m sure.” She didn’t appear to have been taking shelter in this cavern from the solo purpose of rest, eyes were wide and curious; obviously desiring conversation—but like myself was too polite to request.

Though currently I could survive without conversation, but also surely would find little sleep in this icebox of a cave. "I am sorry to bother either of you. Please rest if you want to,” I nodded plainly, offering thanks through silence and a placid act of following the direction she kindly pointed. Limbs moved toward the darker portion of said cavern, it wasn’t any warmer…or cooler thankfully. Still feeling her attention was on me, somehow unsatisfied in my ability to fulfill a silent need that I was unaware of.

Limbs took to folding and collapsed my frame across the cold stone floor; unfortunately my old winter pelt had already been mostly shed. Life in the desert prevented a thick coat to grow and offered ready removal for the fur that did sprout when warmer weather began to shine through. Body shivered a little before settling with wings shut tightly against my sides for added warmth, “What brings you to a place such as this?” Did she favor the cold and ice? Most likely not....

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join Me? || Midas, and other stallions - by Midas - 01-07-2013, 10:48 AM