the Rift

A Travels End[Open]

Nefertiti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nefertiti was greatly annoyed by something so minute. She explored her thoughts of why this seemed to bother her so much, but she didn't seem to know. She figured as much that her thirst angered and annoyed her, creating a ill tempered mood. Her tail twitched in irritation as she continued throughout the threshold. Abruptly she halted, lifting her head high in an inquisitive state. She felt a presence known, ever so slightly narrowing her eyes. Large elegantly carved ears waited patiently to collect any sounds while her pools scanned her surroundings with poise. An unanticipated crack of a nearby twig sent her senses on high. She merely flicked her gaze towards the sound. A large thickly built stallion stood before her a welcoming aspect across his face. His ebony pelt glimmered in the golden rays of sunlight that cast down unto his back. An equine. A mere notion to herself. A small grin pulled at her velvet maw, the once irritated mood had almost seemed to have vanished. Then the stranger spoke with kind words. "Excuse me, miss, you look troubled. Is there something I might be able to help you with?" His kind gesture was taken notice of, and she politely bowed her head in greeting before returning to her standard position. "I appreciate your amiable words, gentleman. But I assure you, I am perfectly fine." Her deep crimson pools observed this stallion, overlooking his facial features. Her bright blood bay coat luminously shone bright in the sunlight drifting above the canopy. Her mouth was beginning to acquire a dry feeling, as the pang of thirst hit her once more. "I am Nefertiti, a mere wanderer." She nodded briefly before meeting his gaze. "Your name, fine stallion?" A curious expression swept across her face as the gentle breeze blew her luxurious black locks along her shoulder.

Messages In This Thread
A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 08:59 PM