the Rift

A Travels End[Open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Warnings of the Aurora Basin unicorns rang loud and clear in Destrier's mind. While he could never tell the true character of somebody just by looking at them, he truly hoped that this horned mare standing before him did not seek them out. From what he had learned since his arrival to Helovia, the group that resided there was nothing less than bad news, and he hoped he would never be unfortunate enough to stumble upon them alone.

When a gentle grin crossed the features of the bay, Destrier returned the gesture with one of his own. "I am glad to hear," he said in response, the words ringining out true. Already the unicorn seemed to have a way with her words, and just as the rest of the Helovians he had met thus far, was polite as ever.

The mare introduced herself as Nefertiti; the name sounded oddly familiar to the stallion, and it was only a second later that he recalled why. He'd heard it before in a story, back when Bran had always busied himself with reading aloud to him. It had been the name of a queen, but from where, he couldn't remember. Dropping his head in a more relaxed, respectful manner, he wasted no time in answering her question. "My name is Destrier, miss," he replied, allowing a moment for it to sink in before continuing, "Might I ask, what brings you to Helovia? If it is a home you search for, then allow me to show you to one of the herdlands. There are four for you to choose from; the World's Edge, where I reside, the Dragon's Throat, Windtossed Foothills, and the Auroran Basin."

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Destrier - 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: A Travels End[Open] - by Nefertiti - 01-04-2013, 08:59 PM